Reviews for Arms
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 10/30
I am just cruising through all your stories. Lol. I love them! The way you tell a story and your snarky humor crackes me up. I loved Geekward almost as much as your CEOward ;).
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/20
Very interesting journey. Enjoyed reading it.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/14
It was difficult to read the way she wouldn't allow herself to say what she felt. So much more difficult when she wouldn't let him say what he felt. He should've said it anyway. Just like Alice said, they'd lost each other anyway, so they really should've spoken up. So much pain and unnecessary separation over time, that they could've been together. At least they found their way back to one another and their happiness. This one is crying for a second and final chapter. It isn't finished yet. One more chapter, years later, when he's a full blown doctor and they've been married a while. With several flashbacks from letting their parents know they are finally together, his proposal . . . or have it be her that proposes and then the wedding. No pregnancy or children needed. Just ExB very happily married and living where they decided to throw down permanent roots. Oh and, all EPOV. Greedy much? Yes, that's me! hehehe ~Christy
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Sure took them long enough to quit pussy-footing around and finally confessing their love! Angsty but not overly so, bearable to get to their HEA! loved it!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This was recommended by the Twi FanFiction recommendations blog. Loved it. Great one shot.
momma2fan chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Loved it!
Ailee H chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
these stories...*swoon*
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Glad these two figured it out!
HoboStew13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
You were killing me with that story - It was amazing! I cried, I smiled; wow.
Really enjoyed reading it!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Hi there! This was rec'd to me by Cara...I loved it!
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Loved it! Such a sweet love they have!
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awesome! That was a great story.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This has always been a great story.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Great o/s! I'm glad they finally got their crap together! Lol
jessica158363 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013