Reviews for Arms
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Awesome story so emotional and romantic ending
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
So beautiful!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Arms has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I hate when they are so stubborn/oblivious/annoying, but then when they finally figure it out it's so sweet
A Finnish gal chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I'm reading this for the second time, it is such a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it!
twiclare chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Very sweet in the end, but damn Bella was frustrating!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I loved it it took them long enough well more her than him thank-you
simbaraja chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
omg! This story is awesome!
LaPetitRose chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Awww what a sweet ending for poor shyward and blindbella :) loved it!
NKubie chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This gave me all sorts of warm fuzzies. I knew I could count on you for an HEA. And a great lemon. And writing that evokes a range of emotions. I felt the rollercoaster all the way through. All the ingredients for a fantastic o/s!
BD from Germany chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Gosh! Your story is great! While waiting for a new update of "The Whole Package" and "Teacher of the year" I was looking at your profile for further stories. Love the way you build up the storyline and for sure will read all your stories!

This one was very emotional. I was so captivated that I've forgotten why I switched on my computer. Have to return to RL now. But I'll be back!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Damn, this was a great story! I didn't want it to end and I wish there were more of it! It was a little frustrating with both of them being so stupid, well mostly Bella not letting him tell her how he felt. Everything happens for a reason though, and I guess they had to go through what they did to end of where they are now...together.

Thanks for sharing!
byhelenahandbasket chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
So sweet and lovely. Thanks for writing.
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
damn it took them forever to get their crap together. but it was well worth the wait!
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 12/8/2011