Reviews for Five Kisses The Seven Minutes in Heaven Remix
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Haha! Kakashi thought they were going to fight?! Love it! Glad to see his first was both special and memorable. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Gaaaah!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Anko: *opens closet carefully, notices distinct lack of Copy-nin and recently-promoted chuunin*

"Damnit, Kakashi! I said no funny business!"
morbiDreamscape chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Loved it! :)
jj chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
very nice I read the iruka version too
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Brilliant! You really captured the characters, especially Kakashi :)
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
hahahaha. omg! i just love adn adore this remix of this oneshot! I thought Kakashi crush on Ekio-sensei was sooo adorable! Although my heart did break a tiny bit when Kakshi learned that Ekio-sensei already have someone. omg! Kakashi dreamt about kissing Gai? O_o horrifying shocking! awwww, i just love how Kakashi knew about Iruka first. hehehehe. I just love how Kakashi was worshipping Iruka's soft brown eyes. Hahahaha. Jus tlove that scene where Gai learned that Iruka do not know about Kakashi like Kakashi knows about Iruka. Stalker much, ne? ;) Again totally love this remix!
Nekocin chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is so adorable! Hahahah, Kakashi and his many kisses. I like the ending part.
TsunadeJr71 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh this was just lovely. I adored the glimpses into young Kakashi and young Iruka - I think you captured their characters beautifully. It left me wanting more...
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh-oh! So good-! I always loved that "Seven Minutes in Heaven" story and how nice to have it echo'd against the other kisses. Very very nice one-shot! So very good-!
mp.rago chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I read the story before his remix but now has that touch of sadness that no one sees the face of kakashi, I hope that does not end here and note one second cap.

RAGO
KakashiKrazed chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was a delightful journey into the mind of Kakashi...from his first crush on his Academy sensei - which led to his first heartache...to the stirring thoughts which he couldn't quite discern between his or Obito's about Rin...to his crush on Minato...and finally, to his lessons eith Iruka, you held true to the odd quirks that are solely Kakashi while allowing us to see that, deep down, the boy was struggling with all the same fears, insecurities and hopes as anyone else of his age.

Wonderful story -

'Krazed
scared of darkness chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Lovely. I always love awkward, oblivious to normal social standards Kakashi.. This was too cute :)