Reviews for Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not?
Mayuri love cullens chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Loved it.. Got tears in my eyes at the end :)
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Definitely happy sad :) Lovely job with this story. Thanks for sharing.
ShellyRoz chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Wow! I cried at the end, I never cried when reading a fanfic.
Your writing is amazing, thank you for this amazing story. It's beautiful
J Chesney chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Wow! What a sweet, beautiful story.
trushwilson chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That made me cry. I wish it really could be that...simple. Thank you.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Awe! You made me cry... Like seriously, I'm
even sniffling. This was perhaps the sweetest
OS I've ever read.
writtenbyabdex chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
and this is how a great story is written...Loved your imaganative creation.
foreverwishing chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Wow - this was such a beautiful story!

I can't put in words how much I love it!
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
CAme over from TLS. This was beautiful, good job.
greenshark chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Sometimes, I like to read one shots, it like, my little quickie ;D but this one, this story didn't feel like a quickie, it felt like a 30 chapter story because as Bella was telling the story, I felt the age difference and her road down to the end of her and Edward and it was really nice to not have any drama. This story is beautiful in all kinds of directions and I'm happy that I found this story. Thank you for showing us your talent.
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Found on lemonade stand. Together in eternity
shaz308 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
A perfect ending for a couple who were perfect together. Thank you for a lovely story.
colourguardqueen chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
So friggen cute I can't even...LOVED IT!
captaincrandall chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Such a sweet story. Just a minute...I need a tissue. Drat! It took two. I had no idea the story would be a lifetime. Thank you.
skyhopper chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
If I wasn't reading this at work I would be crying right now. But lol tho yeah I know I'm reading it at work? I have my ways lol but in all seriousness you did a wonderful job. Ur story made me reflect on my own life and i miss childhood the most and when I was a teenager and my biggest problems were homework and making friends lol now I'm 21 and I gotta worry about bills and work and school. Ive always cherished certain times n my life but I wished I had realized to appreciate it then not now. Thank you!