Reviews for Head Case
Michi uk chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
Just finish reading your wonderful Jack & Samantha story, couldn't stop to give a review until now. I loved this ending, don't think you need another. Thanks!
jjbird chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
Aw, what? It was all a dream? Not what I was expecting -which is obviously what you wanted. I would be interested in the planned alternative ending. I know it's been awhile since you posted but, you know...

Time for more another Jack-whumping from you, I think! And I promise to read it when it's posted this time.
jjbird chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
Good continuing action and description of the characters' feelings. And a cliffhanger indeed! And only one chapter to go?
jjbird chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
I think the gas station scenario was a good coincidence -and that's what ff authors can do (like the tv writers don't do enough of that themselves). Yours was believable and it moved the story along nicely. Good chapter and believable interchanges between the characters.
jjbird chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
I could picture stubborn Jack in the hospital quite easily and I like the twist at the end. Interested to see where we go next. :)
jjbird chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Back again to finish this. Hah -Brian with a mental illness! Awesome idea! I think we're all fully paid-up members of the We Hate Brian/He Sunk Our Ship club and I like that angle. Great thinking.
jjbird chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
That was great, the whole Jack wakening and his feelings of guilt. Poor man, you really made me want to give him a big hug. The story's going along at an excellent pace.
jjbird chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
'"I don't know what Sam ever saw in him," Danny commented '

Exactly! You hit the nail on the head! Even without the backstory you're creating, Brian is a major PITA and ruined our J/S lurve. And you're right, a nice little chapter there which is needed for the story moving along. Nicely done.
jjbird chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
God, I hate Brian. Both on the show and definitely here. And my poor Jack! You always manage to whump him something good. Or bad, I guess. ;)
jjbird chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Right! All ready to read your story. I like the fast pace you've set here and yep, hating Quincy already.
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
Not nice. First you scare me at the beginning and then you make me cry. Loved it though. They deserve to be happy with each other. And yes on the alternate ending,maybe including an intimate scene. Great story.
Kimberleah chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
OMG I was reading this in front of a friend and yelled I can't believe she killed off the baby. You had me going Laoisbabe! My heart was pounding. Guess I wasn't prepared for that ending. I'm too old for surprises like ! Thanks for writing another story for me pal!
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
Wow, talk about a cliffhanger. Man Sam and Jack may end up being in the same hospital together after this. Hopefully, Sam and Finn or okay. Brian may have saved his son, but man he really screwed things up. And, if Brian is hurt keep Sam away from him, we all know what happened the last time. Jack deserves to be happy with Sam. Can"t wait until Sunday.
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
Jacks in my head chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
You are good at cliffhangers! Sunday seems long away to find out if Sam and Finn are ok; or if Jack gets hurt further trying to help Sam and Finn, or chasing Brian.