Reviews for Birthday Surprise
jordanrae17 chapter 1 . 1/26
It was a super cute one-shot. :)
gitana082 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Excellent!
suallenparker chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I liked this story a lot! It's so like Garcia to make a fuss. I love her for that. :)

I adored the little conversation that Hotch and Emily had in his office. i could picture it happen very well. The hat-thingy made me giggle.

I don't know what to think about that it was Hotch, who suggested they'd stay at Emily's, but everything that followed was just perfect. I especially loved Emily in this story! Another story well done.

AND I just have to say that: I remember I loved your stories when I was reading your Smacked-stories and I'm so glad, you found me and brought me back to your writing by doing so. It's great to read Hotch/Emily stories with them actually behaving in character. :)
francisca chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
buenaaa
FlamingPhoenix202 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Oh so sexy and sweet, I love this story to bits. Very well written and slightly humourous just to keep it rolling. Thank you for sharing!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
charmony chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I loved this! The progression from nothing to the end was beautifully pulled off and if this is how you wrote this prompt, I can't wait to put in for mine when I come up with it. :)
TigerLily888 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
*HUGE SIGH* That was soooooooooo lovely and sweet and sexy. Awesome work as usual, I loved it!
HPforever-after chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Great job I'm glad u decided to give green girl a present that we all cud enjoy lol
phoebe9509 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Amazing...loved it
BobbinLace chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
hot & good, good & hot, and the night id young!
Scousedancer chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Squeeee! Yummy yummy! That was a super hot fic, please write more?
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was the best birthday story I've read. I absolutely loved it. :)

Thanks for writing this story for me, I loved it. Thank you!
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was the best birthday story I've read. I absolutely loved it. :)

Thanks for writing this story for me, I loved it. Thank you!
x-MJ-x chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Well...

This was a nice little surprise I must say. I absolutely adored this little piece it was so gorgeous.

You have an incredible knack for interpreting prompts and this my dear was no exception.

I love the way that even though this was Hotch/ Emily centric you managed to work in your infamous team dynamic and I just loved the way you wrote Garcia, she was so in character - fussing over him like that.

I also adored your presentation of Aaron as the frustrated birthday boy, it was such a great way to build the tension between the two of them, you are a little genius woman...

I thought Emily coming up to his office and offering him an escape rout from the team was a brilliant way of starting things off - especially because you had him notice her in the crowd of the team - let's be honest, it's not hard - and then brought it back down to a personal level, showing them to have a kind of understanding... the kind that you always show case in your beautiful, beautiful work.

I loved how you played up the geeky kind of awkwardness between them once he was in her apartment... you know I love how you always focus on the little details like that. I thought it was brilliant that the fussing over cutting the dessert facilitated a closeness between them, it was wonderful and original and oh his little attempt to get the frosting turning into a kiss... amazing, simply amazing!

I just loved everything about the love scene, how she was so commanding and wouldn't give him the opportunity to back out... it was simply delicious...

Oh and that ending with the "best birthday for years" remark and the subsequent banter - woman you are a HP Goddess and I worship you!

I simply loved this as always my darling.

Love,