Reviews for Birthday Surprise
Just Ressa chapter 1 . 8/31
A www. So cute!
911nmg chapter 1 . 7/7
I'm left without words, this could have been written by the writers of the show.
jordanrae17 chapter 1 . 1/26
It was a super cute one-shot. :)
gitana082 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
suallenparker chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I liked this story a lot! It's so like Garcia to make a fuss. I love her for that. :)

I adored the little conversation that Hotch and Emily had in his office. i could picture it happen very well. The hat-thingy made me giggle.

I don't know what to think about that it was Hotch, who suggested they'd stay at Emily's, but everything that followed was just perfect. I especially loved Emily in this story! Another story well done.

AND I just have to say that: I remember I loved your stories when I was reading your Smacked-stories and I'm so glad, you found me and brought me back to your writing by doing so. It's great to read Hotch/Emily stories with them actually behaving in character. :)
francisca chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
FlamingPhoenix202 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Oh so sexy and sweet, I love this story to bits. Very well written and slightly humourous just to keep it rolling. Thank you for sharing!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
charmony chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I loved this! The progression from nothing to the end was beautifully pulled off and if this is how you wrote this prompt, I can't wait to put in for mine when I come up with it. :)
TigerLily888 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
*HUGE SIGH* That was soooooooooo lovely and sweet and sexy. Awesome work as usual, I loved it!
HPforever-after chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Great job I'm glad u decided to give green girl a present that we all cud enjoy lol
phoebe9509 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Amazing...loved it
BobbinLace chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
hot & good, good & hot, and the night id young!
Scousedancer chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Squeeee! Yummy yummy! That was a super hot fic, please write more?
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was the best birthday story I've read. I absolutely loved it. :)

Thanks for writing this story for me, I loved it. Thank you!