Reviews for Having Tea with the Devil
BlackCatRunning chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
This is SO PRECIOUS! 3 I've never seen a Cas sick!fic like this before! Really unique and so endearing The way Crowley and Cas interact is creative AND very in character 3. Way to go! _

If you ever consider doing a sequel, seeing sick!Cas with worried!cranky!Dean and Sam would be so cuuuuute! 3 xP x3
ebonypol chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Loved it :)
Pica Britanica chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Aw, this is sort of cute... and hugely amusing. I really like it. It also made me feel a little better, I can really sympathise with Cas at the moment. :(
Kyra chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
This story is fantastic!I love it!I hope that you haven't abbandoned this story and that you will soon post another chapter. However thank you for writing this story! Bye!
fluffybunny39 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Aww, this is just too cute, I love it! Are ya gonna make more? You really should.
fancyangelrat chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
This is cute so far... is there more to come? I am totally a Crowley/Castiel fan :)

I really love seeing the more "human" side of Crowley - he really doesnt seem EVIL, i have always thought he's probably got a heart :)
Deliciously Delirious chapter 3 . 10/30/2011

Well, I like it and I find it very humorus, and I hope to see MUCH more in the future. How's Cas going to explain it all to Dean and Sam? How will they react to it? *trails on with questions*

Maddy Love Castiel chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Awwh this is such a cute story of Cas and crowley! I really like it! :) Please update soon!

gackt groupie chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Gah! ... I have to say this is utterly adorable. You know, just a week ago I was totally hating Crowley and wouldn't be caught dead reading this this new season...changes EVERYTHING. So I'm slowly working my way into this pairing. Anyway,my point is this is an awesome story and I look forward to a possible update.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Interesting! Poor Cas!
WhoIAmHatesWhoIAm chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
oh my gosh. this story is actually wonderful. I REALLY love the way you write your characters, they're really well written. I'm honestly loving this! i can't wait to read more, hope you update soon! xx
Sjoeks chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Aww, this is cute :) I'm surprised I'm reading this, but it's cute who knew Crowley could be so awesome :)

- Lune x
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
*huggles back and gives chocolate chip brownies of thanks* So happy my review prompted you to post the next chapter! The adorableness of this just about killed me, the end where Cas almost let Crowley tuck him in...god, the fluffy mental images have me turning into a walking cotton ball. Keep the updates coming please! :D
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Please update this! I am a huge Crowley/Cas fic and this story is awesome beyond words :D *puppy dog eyes for update*
221B Angel chapter 2 . 8/19/2011