Reviews for The Teenage spy job
Someone's Ghost chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I just have to say, this cross over pairing is perfect. Absolutely inspiring.
IaMcHrIsSi chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
I'd love to read a sequel!
KAnders4198 chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
SEQUEL! LOVE THE STORY!
PureAngelEnchantress chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
I enjoyed reading your story and would LOVE to see a sequel :) I really liked the relationship between Elliot and Alex and can't wait to see it grow and expand! I'm excited to read more about these characters and their adventures :)
Until next time!
Rielle
Shara Raizel chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
this was a really good crossover. I loved eliot and alex's relationship and i love how you made eliot alex's guardian. I really liked reading this and hope you write that sequel. i think it could be amazing and fun to read. :)
Malin chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
Love this set up! I hope to be able to read the sequel soon!
Akuma-beast-16 chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
i hope youve read the book by now it really was a good ending. based on chapter 2 im under the impression you i dont see why you needed to change the stuff.
yashendra2797 chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
hmmm, nice story, fast paced. Loved it!
grimmich chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
hmmmm, it sounds REALLY interesting! I can't wait to read it when it comes out!
Jajrulz chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Please, Please, please make a sequel because the bond between Elliot and Alex is really good. Please make sequel really soon.

Jajrulz
ALBANY chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
ME HA GUSTADO MUCHISIMO SU HISTORIA. ME GUSTA QUE ALEX COMPRENDIO QUE SER UN ESPIA ES LO SUYO , QUIZAS NO LO QUE HUBIERA QUERIDO SER PERO EL MEJOR EN LO QUE HACE , ME GUSTA QUE ELIOT SEA SU TUTOR ES UNA ESPECIE DE YASSEN . ME GUSTARIA QUE HAYA UNA SECUELA DE ESTA HISTORIA.

ACTUALICE PRONTO.
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
OH MY...

That was cool!

Also I can't wait for your sequel.

Bandgeek2015 chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
I hope u do do a sequel :D I really enjoyed this...but the last chapter was a bit confusing...Well post the sequel soon! :DDDDDD
asdasdsdfsdf chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Yes sequel!
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
the sequel looks really interesting :D

i like all your ideas, especially about bringing Tom back (it always annoyed me that Anthony Horowitz never mentioned Tom again, after the sniper shot him)

and, of course, i would love to see Alex and the team work together again to take down Scorpia

i can't wait!