Reviews for you wait for me, and i'll wait for you
Glossy chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
This was amazing! I'm so glad to finally find another CxL shipper!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
AMAZING FANFIC! I love your writing skills, I used to think A.N.T. Farm was childish and stupid, but now I'm actually DYING to watch it again . . . This ship is now in my top 15! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Yes i loveeeee this couple!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
if you watch this show you should see the movie flipped its not only good but lexi reed played in it when she was 13
NeverMessWithTeddyBears chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
this story, i.. to say i love it is an understatement. i adore everything about it and i love the way you write, the way the story flows. continue the good work. :)
runningfromtuesday chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Beautiful. I teared up near the end. I love the way you write and your language in general. Most definitely the best Cameron/Lexi story on ff, not that that's a wide category by no means, but...still. Great job. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
So beautiful, I almost started crying... Okay, now I am crying, I was so moved. :'(
Bob the Builder chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Great story. Looking forward to more of your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
WOW! That was really good! I loved your description and the way you really incorporated their feelings and motions. When I first started reading I felt like I was in a pretty park with the breeze blowing-IDK why! You're a great writer!
Volcanic Lily chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I love this pairing, too! And you did a fantastic job writing for it! Great work. :)

~Lily
Pottergirl1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is wonderful! I loved every second. I liked the way you put in the scene from the first ANT farm episode. I love Clexi now, I never read a story on them before.

Luv, pandas, and melted fudgebars(don't ask),

Pottergirl1
Red X aka Redhood chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
awesome story! my 2nd fave pairing from the show. well written and deep.
Deactivated. Ciao chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was good. :-)

My 10yo sister has been making me watch the show with her, and I did think of this pairing.

~Chrysanthemum~
iStoleYourBlueMoonIceCream chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is actually a very depressing story. You have to continue it because high school can do a lot to you and separate your friends and everything. :'( I like depressing stuff.

:D
Chloe Miranda chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I luved it! U should write more