Reviews for Memories Regained
pascal77ks chapter 8 . 6/4
I know this story dates but I love it, it's a shame you didn't finish it grrrr, thanks again for sharing
bashfyl chapter 8 . 5/22/2018
thanks for sharing
KristinaDEllis chapter 8 . 10/9/2017
I really enjoyed this story and hope you come back to finish it.
w.s.caer chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Of all the places to abandon a fic! :( Loved Sookie's and Eric's verbal exchanges - so on par with their characters.
Erica0504 chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
MnhNn. , v
beth626 chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
oh don't stop there! I really love this story; pls update and continue it!
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Hmmm...interesting.
RedJane12 chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
WOW! This story is so good... Love how you show Sookie and Eric both torn about the mutual attraction... Too bad no recent updates... and with such a cliffhanger... Hope you post an update soon...
anchoredlove chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
love the story! but i noticed that you haven't updated in a really long time. I hope that you haven't given up on this story it is really really good!
eys1214 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
so, so, so good! is that the end? hopefully not. i would rather read it over and over again than watch the last half of true blood reruns! ugh, the dttw plot wasruined by ab! thanks for this fic, i hope there are more chapters though or a sequel perhaps?
parrotingswan chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
why didn't it occur to her that Eric'd been faking amnesia the whole time and not just recently regained his memory.
WolverinesRogue chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Awesome story, I can't wait to learn what happens now that Eric's killed a fairy! I really hope you continue it!
YikesYahooYum chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
Great story - hope you can get back to it soon!
eridani chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Great story so far. Your narration style is really witty and droll and had me laughing out loud more than once. Very interested to see how E & S negotiate this. Thanks for sharing!
Queen of Night chapter 8 . 10/13/2011