Reviews for It Feels So Right Now
Zaraki-lover 21 chapter 1 . 8/25
So awesome and that last bit too cute
sevenpercent chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Lovely set of lines: "the first person who didn't want Sherlock changed, medicated, or institutionalized" That's so good, it made me want to steal it! and then " Sherlock felt less naked, somehow, dressed in John" was even better. This is very good writing.
TorchwoodPride chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Mycroft cuddling umbrellas? Oh you make me LAUGH! I'll never look at Mark Gatiss in the same way again. LOLing about!
And I love your ending, as well.
Time's Cough chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Heart wrenching for all the ways I relate to this

("His distant studies on the topic of romance said that this was polite, and that one's first kiss was a life-changing event. His lips parted against Victor's generous mouth. He waited for his life to change.", "He didn't know why he had to have a goddamned reason. Or why "I don't want to fuck you" was a grievous insult", "staring at the bulging shapes of John's hands in his pockets was a social impossibility to most people, it looked like he was gawking at a different bulge", "He flipped through the film-reel of his relationship with the doctor, and he'd only been honest. He'd wanted friendship and assistance from John. That was all. [...]That changed. Change wasn't lying.", "he got to external oblique and John made a sound, this breathless noise, and Sherlock lost all his Latin. Was that a moan? Did he want John to moan that way? Was the fluttering sickness in his stomach revulsion?")

and for all the ways I don't

("At the age of nine, he'd written thirteen pages of observations on himself and paged through several psychiatric textbooks. "Sociopath", the texts agreed; ","doing everything he could not to scream, or burst out crying, or lash out and unthinkingly land a punch; too many things could go wrong, and where-", "assuming the blank expression Sherlock preferred to cringing", "Sherlock retreated somewhere deep into this feeling, this novel strangeness", "it was so much, it was too much", "John had stopped. That must be related to the burning in Sherlock's eyes, the cooling trails of wet trickling over his temples, the heartbroken hitch in his breath. He was crying. ").

It's great and Sherlock's great and John's great especially at the end and everything about this is great except for how things went pear shaped.

(Sorry for reviewing out of order. I didn't know how to respond earlier.)
Zekkenzo chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I like how you got into the mind of Sherlock and how people with Asperger Syndrome (type of autism) would normally feel during sex.
macgyvershe chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
What a beautiful short piece. Let's us in on the workings of our favorite detectives mind. And how unique John is to him as well as too us. Thanks for sharing your talent.
godiva33 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh my god! That's the best story I've read so far! Brilliant!
Dancingwoman chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
What a great character study this is! Very real, very powerful, very well-written. Loved it. Thanks.
guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
There's nothing new I can add that hasn't been said. This is a great story with great writing. I plan on reading your work in the future!
Mirith Griffin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
"He imagined rubbing his aching sex over every thought John'd had, grinding John's memories, sinking his teeth into the doctor's emotions, fucking his mind, climaxing in John's pure, untouched self, marking the only person he'd ever let this close as Sherlock's property."

This is sad and beautiful and finely observed. Your writing is transcendent.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Wow, that story was quite brilliant in its unexpected and very moving turn. I wish there was more!
akuma-river chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Cute and sweet at the end.

I loved how John comforted Sherlock.
kasandra16 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I just want to say that I really liked this fic. This is a very realistic portrayal of an Asexual Sherlock. I love how you described his thought process and narrative.
columbine-and-asphodel chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh, my. How does this not have more reviews? It's a fantastic and well written story! The way you wrote Sherlock's change, the way he went from being distant and cold to warm with John, from not caring to wanting and wanting too much, was absolutely incredible. And I love that he didn't react the way most people would; I don't think I've ever read a story where he cried like that. The way John was tender and lovely to him was lovely to read.

And I think you wrote my favorite phrase in all of this fandom:

"dressed in John..." That killed me in the most pleasant way.
crabbysun chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is a really great story. I thought the way the sex played out was really realistic.