Reviews for Prom Night Plans
nothing else is chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Yay yay yay! So, I have an idea. You should start writing for Glee! Then we can see all this Klaine loveliness become a reality. sigh.
Appleinn4 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Ummmm well this is awkward...I wanted to see blaine make...

Really good anyways:)
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I think this was super adorable. I love the effort that Blaine put into it, and the fact that it was awkward but comfortable and not everything was perfect, but it was just right. LOVED the ending.

Great job!
padfoot's prose chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Aww! This was great!

And what made my reading experience about a thousand times more awesome was that when I read 'the phone vibrates again and Kurt's fingers move to open it' MY phone vibrated and I was was like, "Woah, psychic story" and it was a text from Darren Criss's twitter, which was cool.

...But then it kind of got awkward because then he tweeted something else and I was up to a different part of the story and I was thinking, "Okay, it was cool before, but now it's kind of creepy. Please stop butting in on my reading, it's seriously ruining the mood!"

Anyway, all of that was totally irrelevant.

Great story!
iklaintevenmad chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was so adorable and hot and really captured all of the emotions I'm sure they were feeling :)
cole5148 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Adorable, and defiantly the way it should have plenty of adorableness:-)
soundsaboutright chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was interesting to read, since I wrote a Prom Night story as well, and have spent quite some time on pondering what would be realistic and probable...

This was a very sweet alternative:) Blaine creating a romantic atmosphere like he actually wrote the book;) A little over the top, but with all the best intentions, like we love our dapper gentleman...:) I liked it.

Lydioio chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
love love love love love love love love

this is so funny and sweet and adorable and perfect and kjawfkl

sequel? :D

by the way, I love that you're still writing. I get really happy whenever I see that you've posted.
kurtfan chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Again, just fantastic. I actually picture them looking back at prom and enjoying it more-feeling a bit more triumphant, but this is a credible way to read the episode too and turned into a fantastic fic. And the set up back at the house is just so lovely and romantic. You keep them in character so well and all the lust and feelings-just wonderful. I always love seeing your stories pop up and I hope you stay in a fic-writing mood!
Erin Hartson chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
very good scenario I totally believe it happened that way
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Very hot and also adorable.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Lovely!
RedheadedBitca chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Love this! But I think we need a follow up...
ImaginedInsanity chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
No, No, No! You can't leave it THERE! :o

It was really lovely and sweet and exceptionally well written, but PLEASE write another chapter :D

... And maybe up the rating? ;)
MamaCatTo3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh my goodness! You have such a way with words... Wonderful. You capture both so well and I how you'll consider continuing with this.