Reviews for Fashion Has No Gender
cold kagome chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
very hot, omg
Crisscolferftw chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Don't have a panty fetish but still it was sexy times in the bedroom so it was hot nonetheless.
Crisscolferftw chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Ahaha the panties. God Raevyn you're so dirty! This was the best one so far though I think.
GleekInThePink chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Oh my God.

I adored it, it was like being there in the room with them.

You're really good at writing p0rn, this one was gorgeous! ;)
intensewhatever chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Awwww! I liked this chapter :) Their so sweet!
eb012203 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
pretty hott stuff! yum! kurt in panties! was that their first time in your verse? cuz they kinda sped through the foreplay and stuff straight to the fuckingkinda fast... still really hott tho.
TheTrannySlutBagBitch chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
You are so perverted... I love it :) lol keep 'em coming haha you should do a lesbian one ;)
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Readers love second chapters like authors love reviews _
MrsTColfer chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Thoughts? I'm sorry I don't seem have any of those BECAUSE YOU BROKE MY BRAIN.

But an other chapter would be lovely :)
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
That was hot! I loved it! :-)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
The thought of Kurt in lacy panties SO HOT I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT THE IMAGERY OMG! I'd shag him too, I don't care if he's gay and I'm a woman! I'm a gay man at heart and that's all that matters! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
VashtiMarie chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
That was hot and you're a total freak! :)
mossimo1004 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was really cute and YES you should write more chapters! I enjoyed reading it a lot. Thank you so much : )
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Raevynnn :) another awesome job honey, and I think EVERYONE would appreciate a chapter 2 ;) Love you xo
Mia Morbid chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Something about this one was different than the rest and I can't put my finger on it! There was one or two grammar mistakes. But as usual I loved it and it didn't fail to make me laugh (In a good way). :D