Reviews for Make It Easier
Auri-chi chapter 1 . 2/18
I love you stories :D Thank you for this one ! The feelings are so credible, so true ! Congratulation :D
natts2300 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
wow! that is the best one-shot of sekaiichi hatsukoi that i have ever read. you are really good. keep it up...and the lemon was especially good :3
Frozen Skies chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
So far I have read three of your stories and I am simply amazed at how well you portray these characters. Usually in fanfics you find the characters to be a little out of characters sometimes, but I have not seen any of that here. It's like you have taken them straight from the manga or anime and put them in your story.
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Well written. Luff the fluff!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Loved this. Loved it. The best damn thing. Hell yes.
na-ka-ma284 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Beautiful! Unbelievable beautiful!
wow chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
u know it was perfect I wish it will happen in the manga for real ..
u are good the fanfic was beautiful ..
thank u for making this .. u made me happy I luv it and I love u ..
zwei10 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wow. That was really amazing! :D You write Takano and Ritsu so well. I don't think they were OOC at all. )
Anano chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Hello, dear Tricia-chan.
I have read your fanfic "Make it easier", and I loved it very-very much. The characters are gorgeous, the whole story is really gorgeous and tender. Would you mind if I translate it into Russian and publish it? And then I will send you the link to the translation)) I really hope you wont mind))
TrackerIsHere chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
It was good. I hope your future FFs are just as good.
Lilli of the West chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Haha! That was an awesome story! Good job!
biathanatos chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
3 ! This read so much like one of the manga chapters! Flippin' great, didn't even think to check out Sekaiichi Hatsukoi fanfic for some reason, but somehow stumbled over yours and I totally know where I'm getting my next fix from while waiting for the manga updates.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
aww that was pretty good lols i sooo wanted him to say he loved takano tho lols
kaagehide chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This was so freaking adorable! I love the lemon scene, and the intro leading to the lemon!
pwenie chapter 1 . 2/20/2012