Reviews for Make It Easier
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/3
The shouting scene was amazing. (something that i WOULD watch/read over and over again)
The mom was wrong for keep pushing. And Ritsu wasn't right either for shouting to his mother.

But i more annoyed to the doctor's attitude after the attack happened.

and I love the crying scene. (something that i WOULD watch over and over and over again)

Ritsu realised he was wrong for shouting at his mom. His mom apologized for keep pushing especially while her son was stressed already.
That was great!

I love it!
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 5/13
KAWAIIIII! Oh I'm dying by the adorableness in this! Thank you for writing! I absolutely loved it'
Auri-chi chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I love you stories :D Thank you for this one ! The feelings are so credible, so true ! Congratulation :D
natts2300 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
wow! that is the best one-shot of sekaiichi hatsukoi that i have ever read. you are really good. keep it up...and the lemon was especially good :3
Frozen Skies chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
So far I have read three of your stories and I am simply amazed at how well you portray these characters. Usually in fanfics you find the characters to be a little out of characters sometimes, but I have not seen any of that here. It's like you have taken them straight from the manga or anime and put them in your story.
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Well written. Luff the fluff!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Loved this. Loved it. The best damn thing. Hell yes.
na-ka-ma284 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Beautiful! Unbelievable beautiful!
wow chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
u know it was perfect I wish it will happen in the manga for real ..
u are good the fanfic was beautiful ..
thank u for making this .. u made me happy I luv it and I love u ..
zwei10 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wow. That was really amazing! :D You write Takano and Ritsu so well. I don't think they were OOC at all. )
Anano chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Hello, dear Tricia-chan.
I have read your fanfic "Make it easier", and I loved it very-very much. The characters are gorgeous, the whole story is really gorgeous and tender. Would you mind if I translate it into Russian and publish it? And then I will send you the link to the translation)) I really hope you wont mind))
TrackerIsHere chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
It was good. I hope your future FFs are just as good.
Lilli of the West chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Haha! That was an awesome story! Good job!
biathanatos chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
3 ! This read so much like one of the manga chapters! Flippin' great, didn't even think to check out Sekaiichi Hatsukoi fanfic for some reason, but somehow stumbled over yours and I totally know where I'm getting my next fix from while waiting for the manga updates.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
aww that was pretty good lols i sooo wanted him to say he loved takano tho lols