Reviews for Tied for Last Original Ending
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 3/22
Definitely liked this ending more. Both were good, but the other was a bit short.
I REALLY like this ending way better. As I've enjoyed reading your story
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 3/11
Yep, I like this ending much better :)
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 1/30
Whilst I'm sure that most people preferred this 'happy' ending and maybe even consider that you need to put warnings when endings are not happy/ involve major character death, I think that the ending attached to the story fits better. This one gives rise to queries about whether the creation of another accidental horcrux by Tom would have prevented Voldemort from dying. Also, whether Tom would have ended up in limbo rather than back on earth. I had actually thought that this was the sort of ending that you had planned - for both Tom and Hermione to return to the limbo place, for whatever reason you chose to justify it, and spend eternity there together.

Best wishes with college work and I hope that at some point you have the time, motivation and ability to complete the stories that you have begun.
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
OMG THIS ENDING. Why you didn't post it with the story! That ending broke my heart.

This ending brought my heart at rest and I was elated. Their truly deserved happy ending. Thanks.

I love your writing. You're brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Gah! I can't even - ooooooooo
I felt that your edited ending was much more suited to the story and. Ore probable but I loved this one too (most probably due to the happy ending!). I am currently trying to convince my mind to accept this ending bu I am having no such luck due to the absolute power, resolve and raw emotion your other seems to possess. Ugh I honestly think I'm broken. At meat for a while. Of course that is to be expected after the roller coaster ride you took me on with the original fic.
Niki chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I loved this ending much better than the other one. It's a lot more happier.
I loved the book. It was wonderful and you've described the characters so well! Thank you for this! :)
je-kay24 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
The other ending you have for the story fits it very well and overall fits the tone of the story much better. It showed how Tom finally freed himself from all of his hate and completely overcame his fear of death.

But I still love this ending as well and am glad you posted it. My heart was broken after reading the other ending and this a balm for my broken heart.
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Ah.. Happy endings are always a plus. ;)

Tough I loved the ending where Tom died and his soul went towards the 'light', I felt greedy and basked in the beautiful world where both Hermione and Tom lived in bliss.

On a side note, I always wondered how their children would become seeing as how extraordinary and brilliant both are. :) well that's for another time.

Til then. Cheers!
ArkytiorOswinSong chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
LOVE THIS! You should've posted this instead!
Quinlyn Rae chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Okay, so I was sad at the ending of Tied for Last, but then I saw you had this and I've managed to stop crying, at least lol. This is wonderful, I love how you made Tom come back (because it makes sense, and my new favourite HP couple can be happy forever), although I must say I like the other ending better-even though it made me cry, a lot!
Tsume Yuki chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I like this ending so much more, so I'm going to ignore the other in favour of this one. Beautiful.
Veracities chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I like this ending better. It also seems to match this song:
watch?vz9h0p0s-vEg
Absolutely beautiful.
lysaia chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
The better ending because it didn't make me cry. :D
Thank you so much for mending my heart again... after grieving for sweet mean Tom :)
Nevermore16Raven chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Thank you so much for this ending. I prefer this ending over the other one. I actually started crying because of the other ending. Even though this ending was a bit cliche it was very well done.