Reviews for Tied for Last Original Ending
Eaze chapter 1 . 2/4
Brilliant, I was so relieved to read this after the other ending; which made me cry like a lunatic.
erRONEYous chapter 1 . 1/7
Oh, I like this ending very much. Thank you for sharing!
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Thank you for this ending. I was so sad if the other one.
An chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
I really like this ending bc it's a happy one and I love the story and how everything goes , good job. You write fantastic
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
I’m so glad this is still on your profile.
I was literally so upset from the ending of your story my work sent me home from grief. Lol
HonestMistaek chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Omg the other ending broke me but this one fixed me right up. I'm a sap for a happy ending. I can't help but think the other one was too harsh but i wonder if the symbolism towards the end of him going back to the light meant he was redeemed or coming back to life? Ahhh my brain probably just couldn't handle the other ending lol i do really like the symbolism of Hermione as an angel greeting tom to the life he deserved for redeeming himself. Omg this story was epic. The beginning was a little slow but the tension between them electrified things right away and I was sucked in.
I really liked how you depicted the struggle they each had and it blew my mind when he finally felt remorse and the action suddenly picked up. Love this story! So original. I do feel bad they were so lonely in the end bc they were alienated but had each other though. Ahhh great story. Thank you for sharing this with us!
SomeoneStoleMyOreo chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
As much as I love this ending, I feel like the other one definitely fitted the story betterbecause life isn't perfect and I loved that Tom gave his life so he could save the world whom his older self had destroyed.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
I love this ending so much! They really did deserve a life together in peace.
DutchScorRosefan chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
I would've thought Tom got Hermione pregnant and living on in memory and off spring, but hey this was good as well.
itssomya1994 chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
The other ending totally broke my one mended it just fine.i guess m a sucker for happily ever afters
sam chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
I prefer this ending to the other one! thank you ! it was the best Tomione fic I have read.
Rgbeeiii chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
I like this ending better. Love, love, love Tom & Hermione! Great book! One of the best Tomione fics I came across!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Oh god yes this is totally the ending I needed haha the other one was just so heartbreaking and left me with so many questions. Thank you for still having this one up.
India chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
I enjoyed this ending more! I was worried you would put Tom in one df the 9 levels of hell.

You are a wonderful writer and I believe even with your super long not at the start of the story that you wrote a believable Tom Riddle and Hermione relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
this ending is perfect for my little poor fragile soul, but the other, real, ending is really just pure art. and very appropriate for the story.
can't choose which one i love more; the one that makes me happy and giddy, or the one that makes me feel.