Reviews for Tied for Last Original Ending
vampirebitten chapter 1 . 4/2
YAY! This is the better ending. I don't know why but I'm a sucker for happy endings. And this is perfect. Couldn't ask for anything better. x
ChaosSeiroFreedomfromrulesnin chapter 1 . 3/23
i like this ending better
Do you understand how emotionally invested one becomes to a story when they've stayed up to 3:30 am just to get to the ending? I'm sort of numb now. Your original ending and the one you used are beautiful (like the rest of the story) but good god I'm exhausted and torn apart inside. Good job good job.
Gryffindorian2014 chapter 1 . 3/14
My life has found a new meaning and I'm finally out of the depressive phase I was sent into reading the fic's other ending.
Aly chapter 1 . 2/23
I think this ending is better. Or well, I like it more. Not necessarily because it's a "happy ending", but because it's very clever. I find the Hermione-horcrux thing plausible.

Good job, amazing story
CorbeauAnge chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
As perfect and fitting as the other ending is...the little girl romantic inside of me just wanted this ending so, so badly. This made me so happy.
legendofpanties chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
LOVE THIS STORY!
It was so well written, never saw a mistake, not once. And i way prefer this ending!
sakuras-horcrux chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I MUCH prefer this ending.
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Thank YOU for posting this ending! It helped end the torrent of tears from the other ending. I'm just going to pretend that other ending didn't exist.

I love the peek into their life together after the death of V. I love that they're happy and remember to show each other how much they love and appreciate one another. It's beautiful.

I can't wait to read your other fics once they're completed (you've been favorited and followed) and I can't wait to read your published books. Don't forget to add me to your mailing list for when that book comes out!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Thank god you kept this version. The other ending just about killed me. I definitely like this ending better.
Kim chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I loved tied for last, but I like this ending more. I'm going to just go with this one:)
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This is a great ending, though I completely adore the one you currently have posted. It just seems to (sadly) fit with the story - though, reading this, I think I'd like to see more closure for Hermione in the full-length story. But, either way, both endings are lovely.
One quick, just-because-I-am-curious-question: Why did you change the original ending?
Thank you for sharing!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
To be honest, I'm not sure which ending I prefer. I enjoyed reading this ending much more (happy ending :) but I'm not going to say that I prefer this ending over the other one (though I do prefer happy endings ;) or that I felt the other ending is more believable - both endings are beautifully brilliant, and this is without a doubt one of the most unique and memorable Tom Hermione fics I've ever read. Thanks for the amazing journey, and I'm extremely glad that Tom is still alive and he and Hermione are very happy together (at least, in this ending :)
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Gotta say this is much happier and I do like happy endings... however the one you ended up going with was more believable and beautiful. So... thanks for including this alternate ending.
Imogene19 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Well, in all honesty, I've read both endings. The most recent is, of course, absolutely heart breaking and totally fitting to Tomione. It is passionate and beautiful and painful and yet... after all we've been through with them, it is absolutely the only way to end something that glorious.
Now, your original ending... it's prefect for a sequel. Now you've left us aching for more, to see Tom fill the D.A. position and learn along-side his students, and for Hermione to search her memory for every thing Mungo and Jared taught her and share it with the world. It'd be quite a ride to see Tom be confronted with his past by some curious student and watching his various adventures.
I'll admit, writing a sequel would be an absolute affront to your inner artistic sensibilities. That I understand. But if ever you do decide, perhaps you can justify it by thinking "Well... The fans would love it for sure... And I could branch out with new characters and plot developments... It could be quite fun to do in my free time..." Etc. Just a thought.
Sincerely,