Reviews for The Knight, Intrigued
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Sebs should be intrigued ( love your last line). Lizzys pretty cool truthfully. I bet she and Sebastian could make very good Ali's maybe even fiends.
PakiNoor chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
He's not the only one whose intrigued.

More, please!
Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Damn, Lizzy's vocab is so large and complicated for a 16 year old! I keep on imaging a older woman's voice because of it! XD

Sebastian's really interested in Lizzy now that she has her own frame of mind.

His thoughts were pretty in character as his place as a Demon and a Butler for the Phantomhive family.

Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
"Again, I find myself apologizing for not looking the part as a well-kept, responsible servant for a Nobel member of England. I should be scolded."

Best. Line. Ever. :D I can totally picture him saying that.

I'm sure if he told Lizzy why his cuff is messed up, she'd be fine with it...but no, it's Sebastian. Of course he's not going to tell her a thing.

I love your characterization here, and how comfortable Lizzy is in the manor; Sebastian's standing there, and she's just fixing her hair. It's a wonderful image.
LittleMissSophie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oohh... For the time, lizzy was thinking too dangerously... Thinking like that would probably send her to the mad house. But well done indeed... Well done.
Circus0900 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
that was some faboulously old fashioned written dialogue!
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
"After all, Sebastian, you may be more interested to know that conflict and compromising…are just part of human life."

Whoa, so does that mean Lizzy nows that Sebastian is a demon? I always suspected she knew more than what she was letting on...

Anyway, as usual, this is yet another WONDERFUL story of yours! Once again, I ADORE girl-power, feministic Lizzy! She is truly a smart and strong character, and you portray her excellently enough to impress even Sebastian! good job!