Reviews for Bitter Sweet Eyes
midnight autum chapter 67 . 11/15/2014
Wait so undertaker has a daughter?! Cause you said the two "brothers" were talking and in the earlier chapters, alina knew what her father was. It was in yhe chapter that blood killed sebastian to turn him into a demon. And in the last chapter u said undertaker was blood's brother. So that being said, in the flashback scene, alina sent zachery to spy on her father and his brother. So wouldnt that mean it was blood and undertaker. And that again being said... undertaker's real name is adam?! And how would he plan on killing himself? Sorry just loved ur fic even though i just found out 2 yrs later
Selena chapter 34 . 10/22/2014
Any sane human being would have stabbed Drew with that spell by now. I mean, he is literally planning to rape her.
april chapter 31 . 10/22/2014
I am so fucking done with drew, and emilie too. He has never been there for her, and like any promises made as a very young child count for eternity.
WelshBitterRabbit chapter 63 . 8/23/2014
I have read this fanfic so many times now and it never gets old...this is a fantastic story with amazing OCs and I truly love it! :) I am now looking forward to rereading the sequel!
Guest chapter 62 . 7/16/2014
Cryin cause Drew seemed cool
Guest chapter 63 . 5/19/2014
That was one hell of a story I spend hours reading it and I enjoyed every second of it.
Raven chapter 63 . 4/3/2014
I loved your story so much! Please forgive me for saying this but it bugged me a lot and I was far to late to vote for that whole poll thing on her having children, but if I did have a chance to vote I would have voted no. Don't get me wrong I'm not a children hater I am still supposedly a "child" myself. Anyways I just didn't like the fact you skipped two years then BAM! She's pregnant with two children. I actually hated this idea. Once again please forgive me. I don't mean to hate on your story, I actually love it a lot. Up until you skipped two years and two months. *sighs sadly* . Other than that your story is just perfect I couldn't stop reading it! It kept me up until 2 o'clock in the morning! On a school night! So yeah kinda bummed it ended. Finally I would just like to say after all of my negativeness, this story was just beyond perfect!
Offended chapter 12 . 12/12/2013
This has been bugging me for a while, and I finally had to say something. I think it's really offensive that you repeatedly refer to the mental hospital in your fic as an "insane asylum". By calling it that, you're basically saying that everyone in there is clinically insane, when most people in mental hospital's have just had a break down or have some mental issues they need to work through. Also, the term insane asylum is antiquated. That name was created back when everyone who went to one was considered insane, and were treated horribly in an attempt to cure them. I don't think you meant to offend anybody, but just for future reference, the term insane asylum is incorrect and inappropriate.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is like the Kuroshitsuji version of My Immortal.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Update immediately, please!
Jasperhalesmate chapter 25 . 10/23/2013
U USED MY JASPER
XxBoneHeadxX chapter 67 . 10/22/2013
Best Black Butler fanfiction I've read so far!
rainbowround the chapter 61 . 9/12/2013
Awesome but I'm still crying. 3 A.M. and I'm clutching my stomach and bawling my eyes out. Thank you autocorrect for making me sound same with my writing.
Black Butler fan chapter 64 . 8/24/2013
Wow! I loved this story so much it was so good! I loved the bit with Drew and the spiral staircase that was good! Actually I loved all of it! XD
I also really like Emilie Autumn!
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 67 . 8/11/2013