Reviews for Homecoming
BuddysLilSis chapter 13 . 2/22
I realy hope you finish the epilogue!
Beloved Daughter chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
Really awesome story! I just hope you will come back to it and finish it!
Serenity Blossom chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
Oh I loved this!
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
I really enjoyed this story! The wit and humor were great as was the build up of romance. Thanks for sharing!
foreverkake chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
Love!
CaitySam chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
You know a story's good when it can make you love a ship that you never really loved before! :)
writeratheart007 chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
Is there going to be more to this one? I would love to see more. :)
Hermione24 chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
This is a great story... hope to see the epilogue... thanks for a wonderful read. Good Job... I'm really starting to love hermione/bill fanfictions hope there are more.
Janie24 chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
Love your story. I'm not sure, if it's over, but I wouldn't mind, I think it don!t need any other chapter, maybe just epilog... But, you know, only my opinion. If you will write another chapter, I will surely read it. :D
tiachutis chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Great story. Any plans to finish it?
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
Fantastic story.
S.Peridot chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
O_O :O So when are you going to update :).
I absolutely love this fic. Fully entending to wait for the next chapter. So pretty please (with a cherry on top) update sometime soon. :D

:D
Sarah
eigenraum chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
This is my absolute favorite story! Thanks so much for writing it. All of the characters fit wonderfully, I love the way you show Harry and of course Bill and Hermione, my favorite pairing, are so so great! I would love to read more from you because you seem to "get" every person just the way I see them. And I absolutely adore that your story doesn't seem to have the slightest logical faults. In some stories you think "Oh, that doesn't seem right..." Your story was nothing like that - everything works out, from the charmed coffee machine to Hermiones scar. I love that everything happens for a reason and nothing looks like it's out of place. This is so great I read it 6 or 7 times by now Again: thank you SO much for writing this story!
UnseenLibrarian chapter 13 . 4/5/2012
Excellent, excellent. Yay! I'm so glad Hermione didn't let him give up. I'm doubly glad she likes his wolfy-randy self just as much as the rest of him. :)

Well done.
UnseenLibrarian chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Oh my stomach. The water balloon fight was fantastic! So much fun, and it felt real. No holds barred and all that. The hot snogging session in the middle of it all was icing on the cake. :)

I enjoyed Harry's conversation with Bill very much. A mature, thoughtful Harry is always a treat, and he showed here how much he respects and loves Hermione. Excellent.