Reviews for Bell
moonshroom420 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I have literally been pining for this to happen. Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
LOL A BELL!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Hahaha! Nice.

You know, my brother and I had a few conversations from time to time about the level of power that each of the well-known superheroes evinces. Just think about it for a bit: the "Flash" family has a metabolic connection to the Dimension of Speed. They can move, literally, faster than light. No one, and I mean NO ONE else on the planet is as fast (Superman is close, but they had a race once and the Flash won). Flash can dodge anything, avoid anything, and accomplish a day's worth of activity in about a second.

What, exactly, would ever present him with a challenge? The only real danger he might face would be a strong telepath, or a field that deprived him of his powers. Otherwise ... he's basically invincible. You want to shoot him? He'll just speed up and disassemble your weapon, slap you in chains, and before you can blink, you're in a cage. He wants to hit you? He can accelerate a metal rod to Mach20 and punch clean through just about anything. Heck, the military has a tank-busting railgun NOW that will do that.

I thought the "fight" that Kid Flash had with Madame Rouge in "Lightspeed" was bogus. He could have just run away if he couldn't actually beat her. And he could have contacted his uncle, who would have wrangled Superman in on the deal, who would have snagged Rouge and dumped her on the Moon and that would have been the end of it.

Making a fool of Kyd Wykkyd is, for Kid Flash, child's play. Literally.
No Name chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
O...M...G..!
That wa so freakin'
Hi-Lar-E-Ous! ! ! ! ! xD
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Ahahaha. Yes, Kyd got the belled collar. XD Thank you, KF. Enjoyable read! Love KF's witty retorts.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Nice.
Miss Kells Bells chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh my God, this is great. Kid Flash would just find and attack Ky Wykkyd just to put a bell on him. Poor Kyd. Now he can't be stealthy. :( Great job and really funny! :D
feathered moon wings chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I laughed soooo hard at the end!

Poor Wykkyd, it would be greate if ther was a story after this, but any way.

I could imagin Kyd trying with exasperation to get the bell off XD

So wonderful story!
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
It was pretty awesome, u should make more
Lorraine Romanoff chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I LOVED it!
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Somebody DID put a bell on him!

That was probably the best line in that episode.

The only other one being when KF left and got food while they were arguing...

Nice job!
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
XD I loved how cocky Kid Flash is! Kyd Wykkyd does need a bell on him. Great story!
KF fan chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Very good. Brief but good.
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Nice KF characterization! He's a cocky one, that one. Nice work!
BlackCoat13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
It would seem you accidentally placed a copy of your story 'In-Between' where you wanted 'Bell.' I look forward to reading your actual story. In- Between was good, just to let you know.