Reviews for Starting Over
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 40 . 10/12
Aw I loved this
DezireeKeshay chapter 40 . 3/15
Such an amazing story! I loved every part of it!
Halle Alexis chapter 40 . 12/5/2012
This is an amazing story and I loved every chapter more and more! I don't usually read characters paired with original characters, but you have definitely made me love yours. It's wonderfully written and kept me coming back for more. Thanks!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 40 . 11/5/2012
Sequel or another Don story?...
stberrycrazy chapter 40 . 8/7/2012
OH My God please please continue! i loved it! i read it twice already :)
gemini.xoxo chapter 40 . 12/28/2011
aww(: ellie and flack are sooo cute! update soon!x
ipohgirl chapter 40 . 11/13/2011
Awesome as ever! :) Perfect wedding for our sweet couple! Thanks for a great story! Really hoping for another story from you! Will be checking out daily as usual! :) Nice to know you too, dear!

Take care then and keep rocking! :)
Rangersbabe10 chapter 40 . 11/13/2011
:) Awwww...The wedding was perfect! You did a FABULOUS job! It was amazing with just the perfect amount of details. You were worried for no reason, Chesi-Babe! That was awesome! You completely outdid yourself from the very beginning. I hope you deserve to give us another story as wonderful as this one!

Proud of ya, Babe!

:)Ashley!

P.S. Thanks for the shout-out! Anything for you!
You cant rush science chapter 39 . 10/29/2011
Cant wait for the next chapter.
Rangersbabe10 chapter 39 . 10/28/2011
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

That was PERFECT! I loved how Don got turned on watching her and him thinking god what the hell am I doing ogling another woman and then BAM! He finds out it's Ellie! That was cool!

That last part with the kiss ...was HOLY HELL! It was HOT! It was Spicy! It was sizzling! It was Smoking! It was great! I love possessive Don! You did a great job!

:)Ashley

P.S. Chesi, that piece I read ...use it Babe!
ipohgirl chapter 38 . 10/26/2011
Awwwhh.. Thats so sad to hear about the baby! I hope they will get through this.. The doctor had mentioned a few things about how she might deal with the miscarriage.. Hope to see more emotions from both Don and Ellie!

Great chapter! Hoping to read more soon! :)
Rangersbabe10 chapter 38 . 10/26/2011
Chesi... Oh where do I start? Okay how about here.. Warning Babe! Where was the.."You are going to cry" warning? That was heart breaking to hear! Poor Ellie and Poor Don! I really hope they are both going to be okay. Especially Ellie, I also hope she doesn't try to run away back to London! Losing a baby... :( No words there..

It was a heart wrenching, sweet, sad, and a wonderful chapter!

Great Job, Babe!

:)Ashley
bjq chapter 38 . 10/26/2011
AWESOME update! sad that she lost the baby! Please update again soon
You cant rush science chapter 37 . 10/25/2011
Cant wait for the next chapter.
bjq chapter 37 . 10/25/2011
LOVE IT! Is Ellie ok? Is she pregnant? What is wrong with her? PLEASE UPDATE SOON