Reviews for A Fish Tale
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Cute.
Snooky chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Really cute and entertaining. Love the dialogue between carter and newkirk. Congrats on your nomination.
konarciq chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Funny...
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
A very enjoyable and cute story. Always love when Newkirk has to dress up as Frau Newkirkberger, and the banter between him and Carter was perfect.
Kirarakim chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Cute story with a nice dose of humor and tension. And of course I loved the cats coming to the rescue even if it was by accident. :)

I also always love stories with Newkirk in his old lady costume and his interaction with Carter made me laugh. The scene you wrote played out very well in my head and I could easily see it as an episode.

One minor thing is I think the Sgt would have asked them for their papers not just their address.
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Whew. You had me worried for a minute that the cats would turn out be Nazis. (If there's anything I've learned from Raiders of the Lost Ark, never trust an animal that can Seig Heil.) :) Glad to see them save the day.

I really enjoyed this story. It was well thought out, in character and just a lot of fun, like the series we know and love.
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
That was fun! I love it when cats save the day...

And I love Carter and Newkirk as the young man and his mother. I think they only played these parts once on the show, and I wish they would have done it more. But your story helps make up for the lack!
radoka chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Thank you so much for writing this! I finally got a account since I've been hanging out in the Hogan's Heroes section more.

I love the fishmonger and the duos reactions to the situation. The cats were cute and definitely demonstrated normal cat behavior (in it for the fish).

It would be great to see a sequel where the cats helped them out again but I'm perfectly content with this!

Thanks again! :D
buggleston chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Extremely cute story~It was like watching an episode on TV~ I can picture Newkirk doing his fraulein act and I can especially picture Carter irritating Newkirk about LeBeau's cooking ! I loved this very much it was Classic Hogans heroes!
Deana chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
ROTFLOL! What a cute story!
ColHogan chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Very cute story. Bit nervous there when our boys were stopped by the Sergeant, but all worked out well in the end.
LearnToWrite chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
That was a fantastic story! I loved the part where Carter was like: "Wait, you were serious? But LeBeau has cooked dinner back at camp and...ohhhh!"

I thought that was really cute. Keep up the great work!

~ Justalittlehhfan
dust on the wind chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Interesting idea, nicely worked out.

dust...