Reviews for At an Arm's Length
768476 chapter 27 . 9/15/2007
Haha...

I have been really enjoying this. Congratulations for creating such an original, engaging storyline.

I would definately like to read more, but I just noticed it hasn't been updated in awhile.

Anyways, thanks for what you have written, I hope you keep up the excellent work, in whatever shape or form.

_
JetNoir chapter 27 . 8/13/2004
This is one of, if not the, best fanfic I've ever read. Jusy please update soon: I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Thankyou for converting me to the joys of a good Seftis.
reader chapter 27 . 5/1/2004
nu! please updatee! what a great story!
Yori Kiri chapter 26 . 3/25/2004
I totally take back some of the things on my review for chapter 27, after rereading this. Now everything connects. I really, really, really hope Seifer and Quistis meet up. The angst is killing me _ Final note: are you going to go deeper into Quistis’ foster parents and how they affected Quistis? It makes sense that Quistis didn’t remember Seifer when he first joined Garden and that had an impact on him. It’s going great so far. Please up date chapter 27 soon, take care.
Yori Kiri chapter 20 . 3/25/2004
This chapter is long and I loved it. At least, it solved some of the mystery. Um, where are Squall and Rinoa, anyway? It’s like, they’re not important anymore. Well, Squall is probably very busy with his position as commander and Rinoa is most likely lying low as a sorceress. The party! So they’re here! You’re characterization of Quistis is great, especially when Laguna found her in the balcony. He was talking about her being the most beautiful girl at the ball and she said, “Rinoa?
Yori Kiri chapter 17 . 3/25/2004
Whoa, that is really weird with the necklace and the ring. I’m thinking and I’m thinking but I can’t come up with an answer. Ah _ guess the angst came in, huh? At first, I thought Quistis was going through insomnia but now it’s really not.
Yori Kiri chapter 16 . 3/25/2004
I always thought Quistis would be bossy when she was little too _ It’s just amazing that I’m not alone in these thoughts. I get so excited when I read something on and it turns out that I’m thinking it too. People like to say: Great minds think alike, but I don’t think that’s technically true. Anyway, the mystery is killing me! It feels like its taking forever for Quistis and Seifer to meet up and reveal their feelings to each other.
Yori Kiri chapter 5 . 3/25/2004
Hi, I started rereading the story this week and now I’m submitting my reviews. I really like this chapter. You looked deep into the characters’ roots and personalities. I’ve always though about their life before and after the orphanage and about their foster parents. I’m glad that I’m not the only one who feels this way: their childhood isn’t all that wonderful since they can’t remember-that’s what makes FFVI so interesting and so easy to pick up and write around.
Yori Kiri chapter 27 . 2/16/2004
Hi, it’s been so long since I last read this story back in August 03, but I’ve had you on both my favorite story and author list since then. I apologize if that slightly absentminded brain of mine decided to sift out my recollection of this story. I don’t think I’ve reviewed before so I’d like to do so, to give you that “added incentive.
AWf4tf chapter 27 . 2/16/2004
Well, still reading-but, ya gotta update more often! I always end up re-reading the last few chapters so I can remember what happened last. Oh well, I'll wait patiently for your next chapter :-)
Riyue chapter 27 . 2/15/2004
Great story! I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter.
trysta chapter 27 . 2/13/2004
love it, love it, love it, love it...can't wait for more
Quistis88 chapter 27 . 2/12/2004
Oh, my Hyne! You updated and the chapter is GREAT! Please continue to do so ASAP! :D
Rose chapter 27 . 2/12/2004
Awesome update! Seriously, any update is awesome. Though it's been so long, I think I'm gonna have to read up on some old chapters so I don't loose treak of some of the finer points in the plote. But overall, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. GOOD LUCK!
frost chapter 27 . 2/12/2004
hey I read this story like two years ago, and so I ckinda forgot about it. I only things once regularly. if you could vaguely tell the important parts before this so I know going on. I'd apperciate it, and by the way, you really surprised me with seifer being cuffed. but wasn't he sweet to save the little girl? he is my favorite, and so hot. I lvoe seifer. and quistis is just cool, sorry I like to talk