Reviews for 5 Times Charles Fanboyed Over a Mutant's Power
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
3 Beautiful. :D
zaylo267 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
That is truly way beyond awesome and hilarious! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Cool
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
So cute and funny! Loved it!
Ana chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
God, this was hilarious! I love all the absurd powers and the kids. Brilliant! :)
sam chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Ha I caught the Eliza Doolittle and Henry Higgins right away. But now I have "just you wait" in my head. Ah well, anyways this story was so good I approve.
The Quote Book chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I absolutely love your OCs. You should definitely write more in this universe! Thanks for writing this and "Once More with Feeling."
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
A fun little story, which I enjoyed very much.

I kept expecting Galatea's father to reveal he could talk to animals, since the last name was "Doolittle" (like Dr. Doolittle). And wouldn't "Beau Brummel" (he of sartorial fame) be more suitable for Edward? ;)

At any rate, this was a lot of fun to read, so thanks for sharing.
JenniferC77 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This just cracked me up. Charles is so comfortable in the chaos and Erik is outmatched but trying his damnedest to keep things in control. When that teddy bear started talking, I burst out laughing because I could just see his reaction. This was an utter delight to read. You did an awesome job. Jenn.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
XD lol this was the best mate the best! you should write more on these guys as well as Charles (Mummy) and Erik (Daddy) heck you could even do a joke on the kids all starting to call them that lol
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I don't normally do this, so I hope you appreciate it. I'm generally a very nasty, sarcastic, dry reviewer...but...*squeeeeeeee* Shout outs to Irma Pince are fantastic! Pince is the most brilliant and versatile character in all the books! Much loves to her! Lol, okay, so Sev will always have my heart, but Irma Pince is truly brilliant.
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
OMG is taro kurihara based off of sawaki tadayasu from moyashimon? and i love erik's deadpan delivery of everything he says
LBQIO chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
adore
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oh this is just too adorable! I love this fic, ice illuser! D
MeEksiNs chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
this fic is awesome! had me rolling on the floor choking. it's too cute and damn funny. thanks for the wonderful read. if u have more of these kind of fics that would be so totally awesome!