Reviews for Back to Good
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Honestly, this went far too fast. I found myself lost at points, not even knowing where the story was. Also, the language was completely unnecessary. It ruined the flow of the story, and was out of character. Hell, when Shepard showed up on F.P. You made her sound like Jack. I wish I could say more, but nothing else really stood out to me. Sorry.
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
theluckyshot chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Boldly done my good sir or madam (sorry profile doesn't say). Keep it up you've got another reader.

300-709.
SergiusTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This looks interesting. Pretty good, I was impressed by this small chapter. However, there are a few points I must give:

1. You should make chapters longer, like, at least, 3,000 words. If you do that, reviews will multiply, trust me.

2. Tali does not curse in English, so be careful with that. You should also be careful with the cursing throughout your chapters. I know of that because I overstepped the line once lol.

Like I said, this looks very promising and interesting. You portray Tali pretty well, but you also give us some description of your Shepard. Love interest while fighting Sovereign? Deep personality analysis? Things like that.

As for grammar, you are really good, so no complaints in the English department ;)

I am looking forward to more, so please update soon, do not become like other writers who update their first chapter and simply give up lol.

Cheers and Good luck!

-Sergius

PS: If you have any questions or want some help, feel free to send me a PM.