Reviews for I'm Peter Pan
athena chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
it seems okay, but these things "âœ" are everywhere and it's really hard to read it. You might want to fix that...
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
*sniff sniff* This is a marvellous, wonderful, great, amazing story. Poor Peter. This is going in my favorites. I love how you showed the differences between growing up and staying young forever. it's so sad.
fhgdsfhsdhsdhs chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Awwww. That was so cute! I've been looking everywher for Peter Pan fics, and I finally found them. But I will always believe Wendy should have stayed in Never Never Land. Great fic.

Adhara
Wendy Darling chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Peter is cocky and happy. He sybolises everything i still try to belive.

Peter Pan would never sware.

better title:I am not Peter Pan. I'm a walking contridiction. I grew up, too.

It's not a flame, it's the truth.
Susan Bell chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
*sighs*

Very very very good. I simply adored Peter's character, he was very well devoloped. It was almost as exactly as I myself would have pictured the boy. Egotistical, pride, terrified of death...

Anyways, though it had a sad outcome, it was still a very powerful story and it remains one of my favorites.

Susie
Bobcat Moran server's not letting me log in chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
Very good story. Kind of sad, but I liked it. I highly recommend going out and finding a copy of the real book by J.M. Barrie-it's just "Peter Pan." I'm not sure what "Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens" is. It sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't place it. Oh, and if you've only seen the Disney movie, try and see if you can find a video of the musical somewhere. I'm personally a fan of the one with Mary Martin, but that might be a bit hard to find.
Aeris Ultimavara chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
This was absolutely inspired! Incredibly beautiful! I just can't say enough about it.

Peter and Wendy SO need to hook up already. You should write a fic about that someday, I'm sure it would be great. But for now, I will say that this was excellent.
Josephine Sawyertoo lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Well, this is good. Don't say it's not. That's one hint to you; never say something is bad in a athour's not or in a summary. People take your word for it, and that doesn't get you anywhere, now does it?

It's a sweet story, quite touching, especially in the middle when all the lost boys are betraying Peter...

Personally, I pictured Peter as through and through detesting grown-ups. But you've done an extremely good job in depicting a Peter who isn't really sure.

The Book: Peter Pan (just Peter Pan, nothing more) by J.M. Barrie. I know it has multiple names, but that's the one I have and that's the one I recommend. I don't know if Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens is the same, it might be.

In Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie (The Book from now on) he doesn't play pipes. But that's okay, the pan pipes are a common and believable addition to a story, and the slight deviation from The Book isn't a problem. Other deviations... Peter did have company, he lived with the fairies at the end, but he didn't hold fairies in high regard, so it doesn't matter... *shrugs* all in all, excellent story. Congratulations, keep writing.
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
that was great!
apie chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
that was extremely touching, kinda sad too, but i still liked it. _