Reviews for The Jumper Tradition
Pip-2250 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That was beautiful.
AcrossTheWater chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Very sweet! I like the way Hermione expresses her feelings.
A-Rogue-Bludger chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Aww! I loved it. I even got a little misty eyed somewhere towards the end! Very good job. :)
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I loved it...Hermione really was always a Weasley ;)
laura-csm chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
So sweet! I loved Ron's little comments and how she finally fits in.
thlove chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Awww! I feel just a tad teary too! Great story!
glkeeper14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
a good story makes me smile at the end. this did just that. thanks :)
whispered touches chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
D'awwwww. Very cute, and very well-done and in-character - Hermione seeing the extreme beauty in something that Ron takes for granted. :)
Starfire-is-not-a-wimp chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Loved it! So simple yet so precious! And beautifully written :) Thanks for the story!
abcd chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Awww, this is so so cute! :D
tinkbday chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is an amazing story! I wanted Hermione to become a Weasley, but I had to wait until the last movie came out to see that she did. You did a really great job narating for Ron. I could picture everything crystal clear. You absolutely nailed the Weasley culture!
Lena Knight chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Aww super cute little story! When you read the book you never think of Hermione getting a jumper! It was well written but I noticed one thing, you kept changing tenses. You go from present to past in a few different places of the story. Try and stay within one tense instead of saying," can't help but be confused at the way that Hermione cries when she receives her own Weasley jumper, the first Christmas after they are married." say instead "can't help but be confused at the ay that Hermione cried when she received her own Weasley jumper, the first Christmas after they were married." Now that it's all past tense and reads easier.

Besides that the story was good, and I enjoyed it.

On that note, I would like to refer you to a creative roleplaying site called Rocky Mountain International (www. rmimagic .com). From this story it looks like you'd fit in wonderfully with the other creative writers there. You should definitely take a look. :)
Leesey chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
That was ridiculously fluffy...and I enjoyed it thoroughly. :) They were very "in-character," especially Ron with his little humorous comments. It was also well-written. Good job!
Nessalicelautner chapter 1 . 7/30/2011