Reviews for An Unimaginable Attraction
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
Fantastic story! I enjoyed every moment of it! You are a brilliant writer and you should be so proud of this story.
Fumblepaws chapter 30 . 12/7/2012
I loved this story (like many of your others) and look forward to reading your original work! Let me know where it can be found on line or, hopefully for you, bought in hardback!
Best of Luck!
Tina
Llandaf chapter 30 . 6/3/2012
I finally got around to reading this story. (Of course it took two days of doctor ordered bedrest to allow me to read it all at once!) I really did like it. I was surprised to see that you had written another FF, but I'm really glad you did. I've missed you. It's getting harder and harder to find good Phantom Phic. You're one of the the best authors there is; so that is a good reason to go pro with your own original stories. I really enjoyed this story and if from time to time you get an idea for some Phantom story that you just can't let go of, I will be more than happy to read it.

Great job! Good Luck!

Llandaf (Polly)
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 30 . 2/23/2012
It was great to a fic based on LND and treating the story with respect. I would loved to have known more of Erik's thoughts on what happened at Phantasma, especially in relation to Meg. The love story was handled well and didn't dismiss Erik's feelings for Christine.
Timeflies chapter 30 . 2/17/2012
Nicely tied up with the end. I fully understand your need to have a life and want to write your own way. It'll happen and I wish you well. Thanks again for taking Erik full circle, once again.
Timeflies chapter 29 . 2/17/2012
They've met and it went well. Erik has his father and Gustave has a grandfather. Life give you chances and if you take them, then you'll be glad you did. The same goes for Selene and her odd family. Now, let's hope they can marry before their too old. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 28 . 2/17/2012
Interesting twist to this story and what they've decided...Reading on
Timeflies chapter 27 . 2/17/2012
That man was horrid. He's lower than snail trail~! He wanted a showpiece wife! Well, Selene isn't the woman he wanted. Mr. Squelch, to the rescue via Erik. LOL I like that Erik is waiting for her and she didn't stop to see her father. He's not going to be happy that she didn't ck in with him.

If these two can get married in the embassy without her father knowing, that would be a perfect end to this story. I'm sure Erik's uncle would accommodate them for not taking better care of Erik so many years ago. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 26 . 2/17/2012
Very interesting turn of events. I'm still not sure just who this man is, in regards to Erik other than an uncle. Selene's evening will not go well with the thought of what her father got going on behind her back. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 25 . 2/17/2012
Ah, complications between the two men. Dad isn't happy and Erik doesn't care. Could this new man be Erik's father? Makes one wonder if he did spend time trying to find Erik.

Selene has been backed into a corner by her parents. This won't keep her away from Erik, if he does intended to see her, someday. A blind date~ how horrid. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 24 . 2/12/2012
They deserve to be together and her father and sister could end up standing in the way, but Erik's armed if need be with the information about her father and would use if prodded. Night. Reading more another day.
Timeflies chapter 23 . 2/12/2012
Finally they surrendered. Reading on
Timeflies chapter 22 . 2/12/2012
Back at the in but the owner is assuming and he shouldn't think it or Erik could show him just how mad he can get. Oh, a ritual dance brought on by Gustave being safe. Like all dances it heats the blood and causes things to happen. Reading on...
Timeflies chapter 21 . 2/12/2012
They've moved another step closer, this time in a wrecked auto. They go three steps forward and two steps back while looking for Gustave. Fate is taking a hand at throwing them together. Reading on.
PhantomFan chapter 30 . 2/8/2012
Hello! I never reviewed (sorry!) but I read all the chapters and love all of your stories! I'm so sad to read that this is your last fanfic. I always thought, "man, I wish the chapters would come quicker!" but now that I know it's your last one, I wish they had been spread out more!

Good luck on your next original stories. I hope you update your fanfic profile somehow to let us know when you finish those, and so we can keep reading!