Reviews for Bleach Meets Naruto
president1otaku chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
i have a suggestion what about some ROMANCE put toshiro with somebody like maybe you know ichigo just saying suggestion ROMANCE we need it alot in this story like i said just a suggestion
kellyo441bleachfav chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
I love it so far! Total domination. _
gking chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
okay i like it but in the part where they were all fighting don't you think they should have at least one person win in narutos group
Sarah chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
I love the story but I'd like it a lot better if you didn't make the ninja so weak looking ... Naruto should be beating everyone !
ryan chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
how about byakuya and konahamaru get sent in a mission
bob chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
how about byakuya meeting konahamaru
naruto chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
OH AND I FORGOT TO GIVE IDEAS ! :)you should have narutos(me) sqaude go and get stonger and ichigo and him become friend and you should make naruto be able to control the tails like in the manga just please up date soon i will be a fan no matter how long it takes to update BELIEVE IT and you should make this into movie. its alsome i be as awriter i dont like this ... ... I LOVE please update
naruto chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Thats was alsome it should have more chapters belive it. you should be a writer belive that too you should defenly continu
zerowolf chapter 11 . 5/3/2012
just contniue from where you left off its great to me
Mzr90 chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
Have u thought of another crossover? Theirs NarutoxNegima,NarutoxFairytail,NarutoxIS,NarutoxFF7 and NarutoxHighschool of the dead.
Claridessa chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
I liked this story a lot. The soul reapers kicked the ninjas butts. :)
Bunny153539 chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
Although the characters seem way OOC it's a nice cross over. Keep up the good work, and don't worry about long waits. I understand the need for school.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
yay! This is probably one of the most lighthearted fanfics I have read to date. The characters are all pretty much in character but the story is so *fun*. **laughs**
lj chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
I love ur story plz write more soon!
Bunny153539 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
An interesting story. Quite a few grammar issues, and more then a few plot holes. But it's pretty good for a first time fan fiction writer. Not to mention their are bound be at least a few plot holes in a series that combines two different universes. So, all in all, it's a pretty good crossover between two popular series that although not great, is pretty damn good.