Reviews for Deceiving Appearances
Klicks chapter 2 . 1/11
Ooh! Please continue! :D Pfft, I can't believe I'm reading Dad's Army fanfictions. BUT IT JUST GOES TO SHOW I DO LOVE THIS SHOW! ENOUGH TO WANT TO WRITE FANFICS FOR IT!

... OMG I want to write Dad's Army fanfiction.

O_O

Anyway, this is fantastic. I really do hope you continue it, though it seems kinda unlikely. I love Walker so much. :3 And these fanfics are keeping him alive... :')
Binca chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Like other reviewers, I would very much like to see an update for this! I would love to see where it is heading...
easter egg chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
what happened next
Ursa Dextra chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
...What happens?
WHAT HAPPENS?!
keekeebaker chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Good story, please update
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Nice story! It's well written and everyone seems in character. I like the interesting plot with Pvt. Walker; I enjoy watching him. This story keeps some of the humour of the show as well as the plot. Good fic. :)
reallyverybored chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
This is great! Please update again!
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Awesome story so far, poor Walker, please update soon!
elfmaiden4legs chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Another brilliant chapter from you here! Please don't leave it too long for the next update though! I want to read what happens next!
DrWhoFan71 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Great job so far! I love Dad's Army and to find fanfiction about it is a rare occurence, so it's great to see this fic! Walker is also my favourite character - it was never the the after Jimmy Beck died :'( - and you capture his character really well here.

The other characters are also true to form so far; I loved Pike's bike story and Wilson's eye-roll-refraining LOL ;) I'm enjoying it so far, and can't wait to read more!
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hello,

This is a very good fanfic, in fact, one of the best I have ever read thus far. It's a shame that it only consists one chapter so far. I do so hope that you will continue this story. For, together with Sgt. Wilson, Pvt. Walker is my favourite character from the series. Not to mention thay Dad's Army fanfiction is a rarity.

Again my compliments to your excellent way of writing and with high regards,

Marianne Ootjers

-Ennairam Atrum Austerus
elfmaiden4legs chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Brilliant! Are you going to be continuing with this? I do hope so! I am so happy to see that after years of searching people are finally writing stories for this fantastic classic comedy series! Dads Army is my favourite comedy of all time, and one of my top favourite tv shows! They don't make them like this anymore!
TeamHarry95 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This is excellent! Love it, and the show (my sister actually introduced it to me) (: