Reviews for Brothers in Arms
BerserkerHellHound chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Omg. You cruel cruel person! I'm lying here crying when I should be falling asleep with a happy ending playing in my mind!
But in all honesty, that was a really really good fic, I loved it
FinnishGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wow, this was so amazing! Truly touching, I'm actually crying... The ending was so heartbreaking, but at the same time so beautiful... You're amazing.
RileyStarr chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
That is sad! :( Hawkeye is my favorite character! Poor BJ...
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Damn. Poor BJ... damn.

Make another one with a alternate ending? A happier ending? Please?
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
this was awesome and my absolute favorite kind of story and apparantly what you do best. great job. I hate thinking of Hawkeye like that though but you really presented the reality of war
abbyli chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Jeez, that was heartbreaking.
Sand n' Sable chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wow! Just wow is the only word I can come up with...for sometime there I thought this was going to be a dream of B.J.'s but...I guess not. Good writing.
Therm chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I read this story last night and blubbed like a wuss. I would have loved a happy ending but I know as a writer myself that happy ending's aren't always what's best for the writer (just the reader :P).

It was so bitterly cruel to have BJ struggle to haul Hawkeye all the way to camp and then to have him die when he gets there, especially when he starts to plan Hawkeye's recovery (that's the point where I could sense that the ending wouldn't be very rosey). And then that final twist of having the wounded come in and giving no one a chance to grieve... Heartbreaking but excellent.
kapelka chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Thank you so much for sharing this story!

I was already crying when BJ finally saw the camp and completely burst into tears when discovered that Hawkeye had died. Though sad, this story is one of the most beautiful I ever read. You captured BJ's feelings and actions perfectly (especially his singing). This is the very description of a true friend and an army comrade I believe in and I am more than happy that you think the same.

Thanks a lot!
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow. Didn't actually think Hawk was gonna die. Great story.
Bad Octopus chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Holy God. That was... probably one of the saddest one-shots I've ever read. It was beautifully written, and your characterizations were perfect; you captured Beej's fiercely stubborn optimism wonderfully. You also did an incredible job conveying the horror and the cruelty and the sheer unfairness of war. I don't think i'll be forgetting this story any time soon.
Ariane Rivendell chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Beautifully written. Very intense, suspenseful, moving and poignant. Thanks for a great story. Wonderful job.