Reviews for Birds Have Wings
Tune of Lavender chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Laughing too hard. I'M A BIRD MOTHERFUCKER I'M A BIRD! Going to have to scream that while doing a leap of faith in Revelations. .u.
Jiejiep chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That was really good. When reading I wasn't aware the characters were of ACII as I've only played AC, but soon the bird mask and fake doctors totally clicked in my mind and I could more easily picture the environment they were in. Love how you describe things. It just seems very "I don't give a shit" like with all the cursing and cussing :P.
Zenevieve-Son chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Absolutely brilliant. Definitely my cup of tea. As soon as I read: I'M A BIRD, MOTHAFUCKA I'M A BIRD, my fingers didn't click the link fast enough. Great literature, I wish to read more.

Yeah, that's my jam, THATS MY JAM.
BlueSkyMonologue chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I sense an 'audience' here!
Sparky48 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I can't get the image of Malfatto flapping his arms and screaming that out of my head, it's hilarious
joe333 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I dont know words good enough to describe how much I liked this one.
Jadeah chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
SinfulNekoRose chapter 1 . 7/30/2011

I saw this and was like "Hmmm, where do I know that line OHMYGOD, MY PROMPT GOT FILLED."

And sure enough.

Dear not so anon, this is so awesome that I'll also de-anon myself. What with all the bugs LJ's been having recently, I don't even see the fill there.

...and now, I'll have to save this to my comp because damn that gives me the most hilarious mental image.

~Sincerely, OP
KitKatKo chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
So, I'm gonna assume that you're a Tobuscus fan? :D I love it!
thingsthatwanderaway chapter 1 . 7/30/2011