Reviews for Have you ever wanted someone so bad?
Blossom chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Yes i hate it and Yes i want more and this time make Blossom lesbian ok do you understand!
Blasfimi chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Write more. This is interesting.
Myan chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I Agree with polska, I mean , That is way disgusting as a garbage
Polska chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
EW! BLOSSOM FELL IN LOVE WITH HER SISTER? THAT IS SICK AND WRONG! EW! Ok sorry for being so mean, but if I read a female/female, sister/sister love story, I almost puke. BUT THAT IS GROSS!

Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Hehe, sorry. I submitted the review for this on "The Fourth". Check it out there if you want to.
~Shuffle Queen~
miss emtoo chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Well, hey, unlike a lot of the other reviewers I'm glad this wasn't a PPG/RRB...I Hate those!

This was Incredibly well written though. I felt like I was Blossom, having to make the choice of what to do. Though, it got a little looser after the date with Ross. A lot less thought running through her mind. But then again maybe not, it might have just seemed like more (during the date) because of all the dialogue... anyway I'm rambling, but I really liked this, I wonder if there will be more? Possibly Blossom just plain freaks out and goes for Bubbles?
Badger the Gnome chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Dude, this story is awesome. I love the idea of Blossom being gay. I was actually going to write a fic with that angle myself. *thinks* Hm, maybe I could write one now. I think its cute how Bubbles likes Blossom. They would make a cute couple I think. But Buttercup's cool too (even though I want her to get with Ace). Anyway, kudos to ya and I hope you continue it _
I chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
this is a very good story, and please don't listen to those who are arrogent like those two reviewers before me. I admit, I still don't feel comfortable with girl/girl relationships, but I still like to keep an open mind. keep writing!
Lizzy chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
that was a very gross and perverted story i do not like it at all gross ewww do not write an rrb/ppg fic cause those r my fave and i am wfraid of what the fuck u will put
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
In the words of Buttercup "Ewww!"
ButtercupSaiyajin chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Hmm ... this could be OOC ... but it's not! This was pulled off quitely nicely. I'm not one for made-up characters but I realize that the show doesn't exactly give us a whole lot of choices for a suitable boy for Blossom. I think that this is a nice fic for when it comes between deciding something. Having her write out her reasons was also thoughtful too ... helping to show the reader Blossom's own feelings. I liked this fic. Ja!
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Speaking as someone who is writing a PPG/RRB (not romance yet, I may add) fic, they can get a bit same-y after a while. Kudos WC101, I think this could do with some sort of happy ending for Bubbles and Buttercup as well. Maybe as a couple.

~~~~Wherever there is a PPG fic, I will be there! (eventually)~~~~
sweety pie 3000 chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
I don't really like these stories where the girls are in love with each other.I'm more of a RRB/PPG kinda your story was great.