Reviews for Memory
Candle in the Night chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
A cliffhanger hmm? Ok I'll bite, you have my full attention for any future chapters. Good luck with this!
Candle in the Night chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
Great thing you've got going on at the moment, I've always been curious about the events after KOTOR 1. In particular Revan's relationship with the Council.

"Some time later they found their way to Bastila's room, and it was some time before they actually slept."

I love this line by the way, it it subtle yet clear. I read that and fell in love with the chapter, keep it up because it has been excellant thus far.

I didn't really like the dreams mixing in with the up-to-date events at first but began to apprecaite it as an plot device to show Revan's confusion and mixed identities which I actually thought was quite good from you.

One thing, you don't need to justify your information or story-telling at the end of the chapter. This is your story. Do as you see fit and the reader will offer advice. At the moment you have NOTHING to worry about.

So yes at the moment this is great!
L van Am chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
This is really funny! I love the chapter names- Darth Revan has cookies, Every Sith needs a stuffed toy- they're excellent. Please continue with the story. it's a good storyline. What is on the door handle anyway?
Gungan-Wife chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
I'm reading. :) and the "bad cookies" made me laugh. It's nice to see an 'after the Star Forge' story that isn't riddled with angst. If you keep including HK I will love you forever. :D

Good job :)
Christy chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
I'm reading and in love with it PLEASE write more! :)
James R Ward chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Love this! . Been reading it since chapter 1, and I've only just noticed that nobody has reviewed yet! -Gasp- How could they! I think just for that, I can have some of the non-poison cookies? :D 3 x
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
I'm glad he got to vent, and reassured Zhar that he wasn't going to attack anybody. He still probably needs a vacation from the Jedi temple, though he will probably get accusing, distrustful looks wherever he goes and is recognized. Good chapter.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
HK really is acting like an annoying, homicidal little kid in this chapter with his whining. Poor Revan. With a droid like that, and with Master Vrook being...himself, I think anyone would feel at least a little tempted to let HK have his way. Of course, there are many reasons not to give into the temptation, but as Revan seemed to realize, HK would probably understand none of them. Maybe Revan should consider giving HK a time out everytime he threatens someone. It works well enough on small children when they're being naughty...

Anyway, good chapter! I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I'm interested to find out what that dream was about, and I especially liked the line, "the walked down the road into the heart of the lightening-lit dark. Very poetic.

I'm am a little curious about what HK did to the rest of the crew when he was trying to 'alleviate' their boredom. Lol. With most anyone else, that justification would probably make me think he had played a harmless prank, but since it's HK and he's a little...evil, I'm guessing it wasn't so harmless.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Interesting start. I enjoyed the memory of Revan, Malak and (the Exile?) singing together, especially Revan's thoughts about how maybe he'd been a little hasty to swear he wouldn't remove his mask until the war was over, and about how Saul Karath couldn't sing. Since I imagine Carth to be tone-deaf too, for some reason, that last detail made me imagine Carth and Saul singing badly together after a night of drinking (before they became mortal enemies, obviously). Imagine how horrified Malak would be if he heard that. It also amused me how Revan had to restrain himself from making a habit out of mind-tricking Karath for the good of the war. Anyway, thanks for sharing. Please update soon!