Reviews for New Game Plus
Ms.McClue chapter 1 . 5/12
This was quite a lighthearted scary story. It had me on edge with mirth. I'm tempted to cry and groan.
ModPod chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
On one hand, this was actually kind of funny. On the other, the way Haruhi keeps abusing her powers is downright horrifying. Granted, I haven't read all the books, but I'm pretty sure they don't deserve that anguish, especially before they even do anything. Also, the manipulation of Kyon is disturbing. I mean, making him a bestselling author because of your opinion alone? If Kyon ever finds out that his work and life amount to the wet dreams of a literal Mary Sue, I'm pretty sure he'll be devastated, especially considering this is one of the few things he makes an effort on.
Lendary chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Yep, horror DEFINITELY horror. What everyone was always so afraid of has finally happened. Haruhi learns about her powers and drowns the world in fun.
Jiopaba chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is so adorable. If Kyon had any inkling at all of the meta-story behind a crazy adventure like this, I'm sure he'd have just grabbed Haruhi and run away with her on the first day. A girl that restarts the universe just to be with you? Words cannot describe how awesome that is.
Sage of Eyes chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I am frightened.
arapto chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Not as funny as it could be but a great idea nonetheless.
Racke chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Okay, wow, I haven't stopped laughing yet. Good Job.

Running gag upon running gag, with Kyon's virtue at stake... It's okay Taniguchi, I'd be jealous too.
delax chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hilarious! Haruhi and Yuki are such creepers...
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
So this is what would happen if Haruhi learned of her power and planned properly? It was really awesome. Nagato getting brainwashed into a mega cliche moe character was a nice touch too.
wedgegeck chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I laughed the entire time. Thanks for an awesome story!
Velocityshade chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I personally thought it was rather hilarious.
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I feel that an altered version of Kyon's catch catchphrase would best express what i think about this fic: What the hell did i just read! What, was it Haruhi's 'new game ' or something?
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Genius this is ambrosia to a Haruhi fan, Your Kyon is flawless I can hear his english dub voice along with the music and god your Haruhi will not leave my mind.

Super cute Nagato needs fan-art badly. I love what your doing to Koizumi that worthless dick I just want to strangle him how dare he steal Gin's face and have no menace. I feel a little sorry for Mikuru but she's the jerk kind of time traveler enslaved to the status quo probably enslaved to a Dumbledore who is more than likely the eldest version of herself.

Is there going to be more?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
C-c-can I worship you for this? Can I?
Sebazu chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
You know, even with the possibility of fridge horror i cant help but think about the most possitive outcome, that Haruhi created heaven for herself, they way i see it, every time her life ends she creates a new world and abandons the old one, without destroying it since i imagine she could be awate of the consecuences of such actions should she want to, it's like the perfect groundhog day/afterlife combination, since i can imagine her living different fullfilling lives for as long as she wants and seeing this yuki makes me want to see regular Haruhi meet Haruhi-chans's Yuki for cosplay gaming fun...and Kimidori-san...because he's an awesome balloon dog of epicness.