Reviews for New Game Plus
Lendary chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Yep, horror DEFINITELY horror. What everyone was always so afraid of has finally happened. Haruhi learns about her powers and drowns the world in fun.
Jiopaba chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is so adorable. If Kyon had any inkling at all of the meta-story behind a crazy adventure like this, I'm sure he'd have just grabbed Haruhi and run away with her on the first day. A girl that restarts the universe just to be with you? Words cannot describe how awesome that is.
Sage of Eyes chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I am frightened.
arapto chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Not as funny as it could be but a great idea nonetheless.
Racke chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Okay, wow, I haven't stopped laughing yet. Good Job.

Running gag upon running gag, with Kyon's virtue at stake... It's okay Taniguchi, I'd be jealous too.
delax chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hilarious! Haruhi and Yuki are such creepers...
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
So this is what would happen if Haruhi learned of her power and planned properly? It was really awesome. Nagato getting brainwashed into a mega cliche moe character was a nice touch too.
wedgegeck chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I laughed the entire time. Thanks for an awesome story!
Velocityshade chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I personally thought it was rather hilarious.
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I feel that an altered version of Kyon's catch catchphrase would best express what i think about this fic: What the hell did i just read! What, was it Haruhi's 'new game ' or something?
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Genius this is ambrosia to a Haruhi fan, Your Kyon is flawless I can hear his english dub voice along with the music and god your Haruhi will not leave my mind.

Super cute Nagato needs fan-art badly. I love what your doing to Koizumi that worthless dick I just want to strangle him how dare he steal Gin's face and have no menace. I feel a little sorry for Mikuru but she's the jerk kind of time traveler enslaved to the status quo probably enslaved to a Dumbledore who is more than likely the eldest version of herself.

Is there going to be more?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
C-c-can I worship you for this? Can I?
Sebazu chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
You know, even with the possibility of fridge horror i cant help but think about the most possitive outcome, that Haruhi created heaven for herself, they way i see it, every time her life ends she creates a new world and abandons the old one, without destroying it since i imagine she could be awate of the consecuences of such actions should she want to, it's like the perfect groundhog day/afterlife combination, since i can imagine her living different fullfilling lives for as long as she wants and seeing this yuki makes me want to see regular Haruhi meet Haruhi-chans's Yuki for cosplay gaming fun...and Kimidori-san...because he's an awesome balloon dog of epicness.
TheOneButcher chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Really nice, but the fridge horror of what happened to Yuki and Sasaki persists...

Yuki MAY be just a personalityless interface after three years of Haruhi.

OR she is the original Nagato in her final form, you know, after getting over all her social awkwardness and strange manner of speaking and starting wearing her emotions on her face, or at least perfecting her simulation of that, wooing Kyon.

Sakaki was never born, so nobody can rally behind her.

Then only thing left is, that yes: Haruhi created a new world. What happened to the guys in the old one? Is this even our Kyon?
Jason Ulloa chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This... Oh, wow. Such an interesting concept, and so nice to see it so well-executed. This non-tsundere, Kyon-jumping version of Haruhi is awesome, not to mention the ultracute dojikko, Moegato. It's amazing to see what three years of constant exposure to an aware Haruhi can do to someone. And poor butt monkey, Koizumi. The part where he gets shipped to Professor X's school actually made me burst out laughing.

I'm so glad you've decided to stick with the Haruhi-fandom, especially after getting to read such a gem as this.