Reviews for Medic's Acid Trip
AutumnusPrime chapter 1 . 4/10
If just a DROP of LSD makes Medic do that? Oh dear me...Scout...XD
Void chapter 1 . 2/7/2021
I mean, it's wrong to drug people, but Scout really was being a bit of a dick.
Crystal25152 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Scout LSD GTFO before he kills us all! xD
Jay Rowan chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Omg I love the kind of conclusions where the victim just makes someone else the victim. So say Medic was the victim, he'll turn Scout into another victim. Those are the best endings. Thank you for this weird story, it was sort of enjoyable to read? More weird, but still awesome
Aitana Otara chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This is hilarious. The ending is hilarious. I love the evil doctor's plan. I feel pity for him and the rest of the team though. He's going to have a hard time taking care of the mess the others would probably make.

And have you ever taken LSD? I wanna thank you for letting me in on Medic's trip and for satisfying my curiosity.
lazy stig chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
that was utterly hilarious and fantastically written! :) i felt like i was looking at a world made from one of picasso's paintings. the medic's character was spot on, i love the way you ended it! :)
HeroOfHeartJill chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
OhoHO! Now THAT was really evil of the Medic in that last bit! XD What a great idea for a story. It was well written and I liked reading every bit of "Medic's Acid Trip" XD
Zombiegirl777 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is amazing! And it would be super funny if you wrote about Scout's trip as well :D Great job!
Vivid Imaginest chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Have you written the Scouts trip? Oh man, you just have to do that! It would be totally hilarious!
SomeoneForeign chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Lol, i think you should write a story about scout XD
koligulae chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow, I love this story. It was so well-written and clevery witty that I had to stifle my laughter throughout the entire reading. I love how all the TF2 characters have their own special quirks, and the way you detailed Medic's observational fancy was just perfect. Awesomely awesome fic.
koalasss chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh man, this is brilliant! XD
fastpork chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
LOVE THIS, it's hilarious. Saw it on the chan awhile back.