Reviews for Growing tension
Hannah Psillos chapter 11 . 2/10
FINISH THIS FANFIC! PLEASE
Guest chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
You have a good story brewing here! Please continue!
BonesForensics chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Wow you are a fantastic author. Would you mind reading and reviewing for one of my stories. It is called D1STR1CT I3. thanks
smkffnut chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Enjoying your slight variations on canon. They freshen things up a bit! Thanks for writing!
Fire The Canon chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Yay! Another chapter. So happy. Awwwww poor Ron :( Always doubting himself. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Annie chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
I honestly loved it. I especially like the structure of your writing and the way you drag on the relationship without making it boring while at the same time still managing to make the reader want more. Well done! :D
Dobs12 chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
Another great chapter! Love the way you write; keep updating! :D
LillyMay77 chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
Great chapter! Oh Ron and Hermione belong together but the can be so blind and proud! I'm glad you're not abandoning the story, update again soon!
Fire The Canon chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
Yay! I was waiting for another update. Again, another great chapter. I can just imagine those thoughts going through Ron's head (I plan to use the 'no one will ever want me' card in my own fic).

Oooh, can't wait for Lavender/Cormac part. Call me crazy, but I enjoyed those relationships...or the jealousy that came from them more than likely.
romionelove chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
this story is great but I must admit that I'm a bit irritated sometimes because you have a little too many quotes from the book, it would be more interesting if you added actually more something your own. Maybe if we got into Ron and Hermione's deeper thoughts next time it would be even better ;) Anyways, good job, I'm really looking forward to read more!
AMessofPickles chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
Sorry for not reviewing this sooner :/

But don't worry, I still follow this story ;) And I'm super happy that you updated! Don't worry too much about the updating, I know how rough it can be :/

Anywho, I really liked this chapter! It was great, and I loved the way Hermione is all jealous over Lavender :D Man I cannot WAIT till there's that whole drama between her and McLaggen and Lavender and RON! :D It's gonna be awesome
Kurt524 chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
I like how you took quotes out of the book to make it seem realistic. In just proves you are a great writer.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
I will be giving some concrit in this review, so I would encourage you to read with an open mind.

This has been very enjoyable. Your inspirations for these 'missing' scenes are excellent; I could actually see them appearing in canon, especially the scene at the quditch pitch with Ron, Hermione, and Ginny back in Chapter 4.

That being said, I would highly encourage you to add to these chapter a bit more. I've seen quite a few places where you seem to just be copying the book, which is fine to a point. But the story would benefit greatly if you spent more time getting into the heads of your characters. I want to know what they are thinking about in detail. What are they feeling? Let us into their minds and help us to feel their emotions, be they good, bad, or angsty. ( :

I would also encourage you to add more detail when describing the settings. Yes, we know what Hogwarts looks like because Rowling has told us in canon. But it would be excellent if you could help us 'get into' the mindset of the books again.

Overall, this has been very enjoyable. My comments are only suggestions and you can feel free to disregard them if you wish. If I can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. Well done and I wish you well in the future!
Annie chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
Ryan this was great! :D inform me when your other chapters are updated on this site again please! can't wait to see them :) This chapter was excellent, I really enjoyed reading it, well done!
moonliteshdow chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
Great story, looking forward to the next chapter!