Reviews for good enough
Hanna 3 chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
ERMAGERD I DIDN'T WANT THIS TO END BUT IT WAS SO GOOD I LOVED IT ALL THIS DRAMA AND FLUFF AGGGHHHHH MY BEMMET FEELS3
Bay Dyson chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That really awkward moment when I feel like you based a character (jade) off my life. Only difference is that I don't have red hair. Honestly. I even only to my eyes up in make up.
bonesbemmettlover chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
AWWWWWWW so worth the wait:)
Jessica chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
So I was liking this story and now CI and speech therapy, blahhh...why do you want to make him hearing?
Hareth-Dulin chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
The reason people did not have seen the Cochlear Implant "twist" coming is because it's incredibly out of character. It was bad enough that you made Emmett become Oral (in just a few months, too) even though that's entirely OOC for him, but to get an Implant, too? Emmett is Deaf and Proud, and that's why he's not Oral and doesn't have an Implant. You're making it seem like he's just always been too unmotivated or too scared to do it, and that's just plain offensive. Speech therapy and Cochlear Implants are a BIG controversial issue in the Deaf Community and you're acting completely entitled in assuming that they're the evident choice for everyone - particularly for a character whose very identity is defined by his refusal of such things.
From your profile I gather that you are neither Deaf nor Hard of Hearing, and while I think it's amazing that people outside the Deaf Community want to take an interest and write about Deaf characters and issues, I highly recommend you do some researching about the Deaf Community and some of its more serious issues before continuing this story. Your story has a lot of potential, but I can't bring myself to read any more if you're going to take one of the very few symbols of Deaf Pride in mainstream pop culture and strip him of that identity.
Lia chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
I think you should try to keep Ryan out as much as you can. And I think Bay and Emmett should do "it". Also, keep Bay and Emmett together! But otherwise amazing story! Keep writing!
BekaRoo chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
I hope you continue this fic. I love it. :)
SweettFace chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
This is so cute! Omg
Godess of the Sands chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
Oh my gosh does he do it?
spobyfanforever chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is SO well-written. Ohmahgosh. I love it.
bridgettewarn chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is an amazing story. Cant wait for more updates! Update soon please!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Aaaahh! I just read that and freaked out! Such a great twist! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! if you do, I'll be your best friend! ;)
oliigleegirl1124 chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
wow this story is really interesting...i noticed you have not updated in a few mos. and if u hav writers block cood help u out with the creative juices...just pm me!
Amelia chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
I love this story, please continue :)
rawr52 chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Oh my gosh I love this! Please update soon!