Reviews for Treasures
Jaeqo chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
love it hope u continue it )
rukia isaioi chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
this is awsomeness covered in awsomesauce! please update soon! also vincen'ts easy acceptance of sephiroth's orders is a lil confusing,could u explain his thought process at the time? the simple 'he was just that desperate to find a way to get away' just doesnt make too much sense to me, cuz really, i cant see vincent just shrugging off the thought of a deal with the man who could be responsible for his father's death. please keep up the great work,

rukia
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Cait wait to read more! Please update soon!
Soranori77 chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Please pretty please updat on this -puppy pout- I will love you forever~
hisoka-ai9 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
There are little mistakes here and there that make me think you don't have a beta and/or English isn't your native language, but I like the idea you've got here. I'm quite interested to see where you take it.
Namicchi chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I can't believe it. I read a Sephiroth/Vincent fic oO And you know what? I love it :) I like your idea, characters and writing style...

Poor Vincent! I hope everything will be okay with his dad. Seph, I could kick you if I only would! Bad, bad Seph. Kidnapping people? Also I hope Vincent's situation on that ship will be better.

There is only one problem: Angeal is too lonely! I think Cloud should solve this problem ;) Or Cloud with Zack ;)

Please update soon! I'm really looking for the next chapter.
Dragon of Diamonds chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
A pirate's life isn't an easy one, eh? Poor Vincent, but at least he doesn't make a fuss about it! I think you're doing a good job keeping them all in character too. :)

Your story fascinates me, and I look forward to the next chapter.. Hehe..
Mear chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I am really liking this so far, can't wait to see where you go with it.