Reviews for Faerie Tale
Guest chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
So this was pretty much one of the only stories of your's I hadn't read. Not sure why I hadn't yet, but man do I wish I'd read it sooner! This was great! Bloody brilliant! Loved it! And the magical faerie sex...holy crap that was hot! Words can't even describe how much I loved it! I really hope you write a second story! Magnus needs to go back for a visit and lots more smutty sex times! Screw her long weekend in Capri every 7 years, she needs to be going to Brazil and getting it on with the faeries!
C0bwebb chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
WOW! AWESOME ENDING! I loved this story! It's probably the longest fan fic I've read so far and now I wish it wasn't over! Soooo...how about a Faerey Tale II? ;-)

C0bwebb chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
AWESOME chapter! Great detail too! I'm already hoping there's gonna be a Faery Story II! LOL!

C0bwebb chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
Ooooh GREAT chapter! Just when I thought things couldn't get any steamier! LOL!

C0bwebb chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Guh! I LOVED IT! Very steamy! Can't wait to read more!

C0bwebb chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
WOW! Definitely a change from the last chapter! Excellent transition! I'm really enjoying this...and *blushes* looking forward to the smut! LOL!

C0bwebb chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
OMG! What now? You didn't just...did you? Awesome chapter!

C0bwebb chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Yikes! Knocked unconscious again! Poor Helen! Awesome chapter! I wonder what's going on with that boy.

Therewascake chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
As the first faerie showed up, just the way you described Helen seeing him made me think of twilight xdd SORRY!

I was so happy he didn't sprinkle in the sunshine :P

Generally when you wrote about them they reminded me of the Nox of Stargate xD

And i loved the epilogue so much.

All in all it's an awesome story!

Well written, as always.
Kallanit chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
Smut-tastic! Wow, that's some imagination you have; it was a great idea. I don't suppose there's a chance you might write a sequel, is there? I'd love to know more about what abilities Helen will have when she's away from the Faerie and perhaps have her go back and visit them again.
silver and rubies chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
I highly enjoyed this, sat down a read it in one sitting in fact. Love how you worked it into the timeline and the descriptive details you write with. Stunning, hot, tortuous and human all work to describe this fic. Bravo! :)
C0bwebb chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Oh WOW! And ouch! LOL! Poor Helen! I love the way you describe things...very well written! Can't wait to read more!

SingingShooter chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
loverly! I enjoyed it every much!
xBBx chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
A good, well written story, though it got a bit awkward with the orgy sections as I personally don't really like reading explicit sex scenes. However, I like your use of language and the sex had a purpose for the most part so nicely done! 8D

XxBBxX
TalitaF chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
This was a really really awesome ending! I loved the timeframe if where it all took place. Very well thought out! You better start writing longer and longer stories in preparation if that steamy novel u r gonna write ;-)