Reviews for The Space Between
dshh chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
I love this story. It's like getting little snippets into their life.
pty chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
I was totally moved by this. Dan and Serena need to comeback!
lia chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
Truly a wonderful Christmas present for your readers. Merry Christmas and looking forward to another amazing chapter!
lots4love chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
Really loved it! Good job,can't wait for the next update. Merry Christmas :)
Emily chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
I loved it. I can't wait for you to update again.
d4s chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
Loved it. Merry Christmas :)
Ann chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
Love these! Especially this last one, hot and sweet,wonderful job,hope you update soon :)
DedicatedToTwilight chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
i adore this story, and these chapters were deffinitely worth the wait. please update asap!
lia chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
Another great chapter from you! More please!
pty chapter 8 . 11/11/2011
Interesting story. I never expected to see Vanessa, that was an interesting twist.
love4lots chapter 8 . 11/11/2011
uhhhh, holy crap! that was amazing! Way to bring the sexy, totally stole my breath,especially love serena gettin all jealous and territorial over dan! Excellent job can't wait for you next update :)
Katie chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
Beautiful chapter, you're such a talented writer! I'm so happy to see good Derena fics, they're my favorite GG couple, and you do such a wonderful job capturing their dynamic. Please update again soon!
pty chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
So interesting! There has been more interaction between Dan and Serena this season, I actually thing that's promising.
lots4love chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
This was amazingly sweet and adorable all in one! Excellent job capturing them together. can't wait for you your next update :)
lia chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
Beautiful as always! Can't wait for more.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »