Reviews for Remember
footballprincess chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This was really good. Perfectly explains the Fred /Angelina /George /Alicia /Lee /Katie /Oliver mess. Good job!
K. Lynn Perks chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Well congratulations on making me cry. I still believe that Alicia and George were supposed to the married couple. When I learned that he married Angelina after the war I was heart broken. This fic you wrote truly held all those emotions I'm sure Alicia and George would be feeling. Job well done! George and Alicia forever!

Cheers

K. Lynn
FoxfaceWeasley chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Thanks for making me cry!;(

This was really good. It's good to find other people who ship the same things as you do. Ah, Alicia and George. *sigh* It's so good!:')
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I really like this, I've always had a soft spot for Alicia/George, and I'm kind of disturbed by Angelina/George. Anyway, great story!
LilyandJames4ever chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Aww that was cute! Although I am a fan of George and Angelina... I really liked it...
Lyra124 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I love this story. It's beautiful and wonderful. I've never really paid attention to Alicia, really. And George. So now I think on it, I just want to go hit myself on the head for not seeing that. I like how you said that there was a set, or a plan. Call it what you will. Like, there was Fred for Angelina, Oliver for Katie, George for Alicia.

I also liked the point where George said that he only married Angelina so he could remember Fred. I don't and do like that. I mean, it's sorta cheating on Angelina and all, but I think George was really really that desperate. Was he really that desperate? If he was, then why can't he say his name? Fred, Fred, FRED! :P

I liked the ending too. It's really bitterweet. You know what? I LIKE bittersweet endings, where everything doesn't turn out great and happy and totally happy. In fact, half of the fics like that are really poorly written, anyway.

It really gives you something to think about. I am again, mad at myself for not seeing them together in the first place. I can just kick myself!

Thanks for sharing that with me, I guess. Thanks for making me feel depressed and happier at the same time. It's good to know that there are still authors out there that can still write good depressing fics from time to time. ;-)

-Lyra
Gloo1997 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
/me sobs

Why? WHY? They belong together. You have now convinced me of that. Good job, Sig.
EmilyLupin77 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
So sad :( I miss Fred so much! I keep thinking, if he hadn't died, what would life for the Weasley's be like? Would it be Fred with Angelina and George with Alicia? I think so.. I loved it!