Reviews for Forced Sleepover
Zebrastreifen chapter 13 . 6/12
Loved it! All the other truth-or-dare-stories are only 2000 words or even less. It's refreshing to see that someone's actually able to make up crazy dares for more than one round!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Hahahaha. Oh Hotch. He would so do that. *coughs* "illegal" *coughs*. When Hotch was doing that you had me laughing out loud because it fits his character on the show perfectly! Great story! You're doing an awesome job of keeping the characters personalities the same as they would be on the show. This is my favorite story. Great job!
Lololiz1 chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
This is my all time favorite criminal minds story because it was just so funny you are an amazing writer
mssilenthorse chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
I read the whole thing before reviewing simply because it is such a great story.. I couldn't stop reading it.. love that Emily love her cat... and the whole Twilight thing was cute ( I am team Jacob.. Sorry just something about those hot blooded werewolves...) Did Reid finish the book... love his toes being painted... I always knew Strauss had a heart... poor Morgan dying to be crushed on (hey over here hottie..) Great story...
XPhile1998 chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
I loved it! Had me smiling the entire time
nooni19 chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
Oh my. This is one of my favorite fics. It is so well written and funny. I love it!
nooni19 chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
I really lower the 'this little piggy'. JJ and Hotch were hilarious
nooni19 chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
This just keeps getting funnier.
nooni19 chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
This is hilarious.
nooni19 chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Oh how funny!
nooni19 chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
It is soooo hilarious that Strauss is playing now too!
nooni19 chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
OMG what will she say.
nooni19 chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Haha. I loved this chapter
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
The start of this is great
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2013