Reviews for L's Sick Week
EmiEmi96 chapter 4 . 2/8
This is so adorable :3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
It's bridal style not princess style
pokemaster101 chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Now L's gonna get sick again. XD

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
okay, im wrong.
i thought it was a non-romance til chapter 5, now im on 6 *melts*
cuteeeeer, adorable.. i dont mind romance as long as there's no yelling, cursing.. just pure fluff or lemon. but u said u wont write lemon, so i think its alright.

*sighs, leaves reality & puts on a shirt written: do not step outside the door that looks too bright*
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
oh dear, what a cute hankerchief.
*chuckles*
hmmm, fits my taste, non-romance but full of cuteness is just extremely good for the heart *sighs*
Don'tSleep chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
"I just realized that 'Yagami' spelled backwards, is 'Im-a-gay
O_O it is? IT IS! XD
I did not even notice that till now. XD XD
InSaNeAngelsgottanAK47 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
D'aaawe, such a cute story(:
fruitsbasketfan12909 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
i liked how light took care of l good story!
animefanx10001 chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
haha, cuuute xD
hudgens77 chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
awwwww:3 that was really sweet:) haha, i read the whole story in a day :P really cute!:)
Exploading albino potato chapter 8 . 11/18/2011
haha gud ending!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
Oh, he did catch it. Well, it was bound to happen when Light kissed a sick L. It's still cute. Good work with this adorable story.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
This chapter has crossed the border into extreme cuteness! L consulting Watari is a nice touch as it seems he's one person whose opinion he truly trusts. I love the part where he accidentally slips that he fell asleep on Light.

The letter is too cute. Good job with adding some humor with the, " I don't care how much you think I'm Kira(even though I am NOT)." It fits in the letter perfectly to add a bit of comedy without breaking the romance of the letter. Of course you now have me wondering how Light has avoided catching L's cold all this time.

Wonderful chapter you have here.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
Aww, so, so cute. I love the cuddling, way too adorable! It's so sweet that Light is continuing to take care of him. Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Aww, sweet, in more ways than one. L uses strawberry scented shampoo-that's so cute. Still not as cute as L falling asleep in Light's hold. Very cute chapter.