Reviews for Fire & Ice
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Bwahahahahhaaaa! Hmmm, purplish-blue Popsicle. WOW that is too easy to mess with Megminds head on that one. XD

LOVE IT! lol
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I should have known as soon as I read the first line that you were planning something like that. *snickers*

No one wants to move more than necessary when it's 102 degrees out. If one is very lucky, they can avoid heat exhaustion by staying indoors with the AC cranked as far as it will go, ice cream and the occasional soaking. I've never been desperate enough to stand under a hose, though...
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
haha lol!

love it XD
StudyManiac chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
LOL! Brilliant oneshot! I love the scene with Hot Flash and the ending with Megs was just hilarious. XDDDD
Margot-Eve chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Very cold one indeed xD So funny, great one ;]
rmroxs chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
oh megamind is sick! xD naughty hero :3 Great job with this! i had a good laugh!
Panakeia chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Even when in the summary the concept does not sound interesting, this fic is funny and amazingly well written. The better part was of course Roxanne eating the icesicle, but I liked how you added the doom sindycate to the tale.
Distant Glory chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
There are not many things that can make me literally laugh out loud, but this fic was definitely one of them! Oh, Megamind, get that big brain of yours out of the gutter... *still cackling like a maniac*