Reviews for Finding: Trust
Connwaer Heap chapter 13 . 7/16
Do Lilitu and Abaddón have cubs? And I was kind of starting to like him. :(
Connwaer Heap chapter 12 . 7/16
Finally they're all reunited!
Connwaer Heap chapter 11 . 7/16
Huh. Tarik is one interesting character. First I kinda liked him, then I didn't, and now I like him again.
Connwaer Heap chapter 10 . 7/16
Kill him! Sorry, normally I'm not this bloodthirsty, but Peter was right there and Edmund couldn't get to him.
Connwaer Heap chapter 9 . 7/16
I'm sorry you don't (didn't?) know who to trust. I hope you've worked something out. How does Edmund know they want closure? Was that what Gage told him?
Connwaer Heap chapter 8 . 7/16
I so hope they get there in time!
Connwaer Heap chapter 7 . 7/13
So does Narnia have two suns and two moons?
Connwaer Heap chapter 6 . 7/13
It turns out Tarik isn't as nice as I thought. But Gage is pretty cute!
Connwaer Heap chapter 5 . 7/13
I appreciate all the research you do for these stories.
Connwaer Heap chapter 4 . 7/13
Tarik seems kind of friendly.
Connwaer Heap chapter 3 . 7/13
I wonder what the other heavier creature is? And I hope Mr. Tumnus will be able to Aslan's camp!
I'mJustWhoIAm chapter 13 . 11/8/2014

I just wanted to say I really like your story. I also have always been curious about how Edmund's reign is accepted, and in particular, about Tumnus' forgiveness of him (well, I assume he forgave him in the end, it doesn't say so in the book), so thank you for writing this.

I was wondering whether you wanted to address Tumnus' own almost betrayal of Lucy? I don't know, I thought if ever I wrote a fic about it I would try and draw the parallels there.

Anyway, you write really well, with the perfect amount of suspense, plot, and of course Edmund awesomeness, despite the hurt he has suffered (he's always been my favorite, so I'm partial to stories centered around him). Please, could you tell me whether you intend to continue this series? If you don't, that's fine, I know what it's like to abandon a story because I've done it way too many times myself, but I'd like to know whether you've stopped writing or not.

Again, thank you for writing and congrats on a really cool and fun to read story!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Yeah, my opinion is pointless now...but still.

Keep him alive! Maybe he'll turn good!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
I READ IT! I absolutely love your translations-where are you finding these names?