Reviews for Finding: Trust
I'mJustWhoIAm chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Hi,

I just wanted to say I really like your story. I also have always been curious about how Edmund's reign is accepted, and in particular, about Tumnus' forgiveness of him (well, I assume he forgave him in the end, it doesn't say so in the book), so thank you for writing this.

I was wondering whether you wanted to address Tumnus' own almost betrayal of Lucy? I don't know, I thought if ever I wrote a fic about it I would try and draw the parallels there.

Anyway, you write really well, with the perfect amount of suspense, plot, and of course Edmund awesomeness, despite the hurt he has suffered (he's always been my favorite, so I'm partial to stories centered around him). Please, could you tell me whether you intend to continue this series? If you don't, that's fine, I know what it's like to abandon a story because I've done it way too many times myself, but I'd like to know whether you've stopped writing or not.

Again, thank you for writing and congrats on a really cool and fun to read story!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Yeah, my opinion is pointless now...but still.

Keep him alive! Maybe he'll turn good!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
I READ IT! I absolutely love your translations-where are you finding these names?
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
For Gage's entire name, it could be loosely translated to 'North Star'.
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
He's Aslan. Wouldn't he know Tumnus can't remember anything?
lost-in-elysium chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
Very interesting! I wonder what Abaddon meant by his last words. He won't be there for what, and who does he want Lililtu to take care of? And if Lililtu wants to avenge his death, that cannot be good. I have a feeling the Pevensies and Narnia will be in danger once again.
Elfera chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
And someone's dead, cool!
COTK95 chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Loved the story and can't wait for the next part! I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for it. Anyways, keep up the good work!
Cinija Nicija chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
The story is noce but the way you divide it into three archs and re-post things left and right is kind of...confusing. But I would like to see how it ends, certainly.

Awww, blind Edmund. Fluff levels goes up and up, doesn't it? ;-)
lost-in-elysium chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
I'm sad that the story has ended but I'm glad that another installation will be added. I knew you couldn't have ended off here! Even though it's the end of this story, it is the beginning of the other. I'm happy that everything turned out alright but I still feel that something bad might happen in the continuation of this. However, I might be wrong. I suppose I'll have to read to find out. :)

Congratulations on completing yet another great story. I'm looking forward to the next one!
lost-in-elysium chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
I think Tarik was brave because of what he did because he did go against what Tresa wanted, which was to avenge Jadis by killing Edmund. I wonder what caused Tarik's change of heart bu at least he gets a second chance. I like how Tarik is a traitor in a way, like Edmund, and how Edmund was able to forgive him and give him a second chance despite what he did. Edmund, and Tarik, were in similar positions, both exhibiting betrayal. Maybe Edmund was thinking about his own betrayal when he said that Tarik deserved a second chance.
Hain degistirildi chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
Lovely as always!
narniadreamer1 chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
wouldnt that work if i went back and reviewed on all the other chapters right now? anyways that was great! im glad that its not over i wouldnt know what to do if it was :)
Elfera chapter 12 . 3/18/2013