Reviews for Untouched
spaceygirl67 chapter 40 . 12h
I hope u continue this story it is a beautiful one
Francis-rose chapter 2 . 8/13
R u ever going to email this ? I'm dying to no if hermione gets her magic back?
Francis-rose chapter 1 . 7/17
You don't seem like a author that works start a story and leave it to be unfinished ..?
badbadkitty chapter 40 . 7/14
Fell in love with your Severus and Hermione; their beautiful characters and brave struggles. Please consider continuing your story.
Francis-rose chapter 40 . 7/13
Please update I love this story... lots of love from Canada
Please please finish ... best story ever
Martionmanswife chapter 40 . 2/9
I really love this story. it is an amazing read. Great job. I am really wanting to read more. Keep at it.
deedeebug chapter 10 . 1/5
I really love this story, I keep re-reading it every time there is an update!
callalily32 chapter 40 . 7/31/2016
Thanks for Severus' reminiscence on where we've come in this story! Another fantastic chapter. :) Thanks.
mrsbigmurds92 chapter 40 . 7/29/2016
Eeeeeep! I'm so glad you're back! This gave me chills, poor Severus, :(
Icanbeaduck chapter 40 . 7/25/2016
Do so love this story and happy to see an update. Thank You.
Ladiefury chapter 40 . 7/24/2016
I am so very excited that you've updated! Spent the day rereading this entirely!
EclecticBonVivant chapter 40 . 7/24/2016
So very excited for this update - and totally worth the wait!
orlando switch chapter 40 . 7/24/2016
Thanks so much for your update, this is such a touching and precious chapter. I am still surprised how wel Severus manage to open up to Hermione, even if it is with understandable fears of rejection. But he has come so far already with his healing and he is so lucky that Hermione is so grounded in love. For someone else with a less stable attachment pattern her realization that she is everything to Severus might feel as a responsability or a burden but she can just carry it with her unconditional love.
sevslave1 chapter 40 . 7/24/2016
truly beautiful chapter. so happy you're continuing with this story. i was starting to think it was abandoned! i can't wait for more. please don't leave your faithful readers hanging with that cliffy!