Reviews for Untouched
tina.rockabilly chapter 38 . 7/17
I've read everything in one day (such an effort for somebody who doesn't speak English daily) and I love your story. Tbh, I was pretty convinced you're gonna put somebody against them as soon as Hermione comes more or less to normal but now I see it's really rather about healing and love than war and fights ;)
Can't wait for next chapters ;)
Greetz from Poland!
Tina
jensteed chapter 38 . 7/8
Poor Severus, he's so broken himself in his own ways. It's so lovely to see her here for him in turn. The amount of guilt and shame he seems to have locked inside himself is heartbreaking. Thankfully he has Hermione to help heal him :)
HawkAngel XD chapter 38 . 7/7
that was so intimate... very good work!

HawkAngel
Banny321 chapter 38 . 7/7
Thank you for the story. I found this story last night and was up until late finishing.
Another beautiful chapter filled with emotion. I absolutely love your story. Sometimes i feel it might become too much, but it never reaches that point. I wonder what was done to severus. It involves imperio from what i understand. i love how hermione has had a it of an epiphany concerning touch. I can't wait to see what happens next
I feel so bad for him. I hope she makes him realize her love.
JainaAngel chapter 38 . 7/7
Hi ! What a roller-coaster of emotions ! I thank you to let me read this. I needed it. A moment so beautiful ans a catharsis... I have found someone recently who is my Snape, wheathered by the life (many layers around his heart) and with the patience and the love to show me how it is to be loved and cherished. So, it, like a Mirror of my life. Thanks again !
worrywart chapter 38 . 7/7
Poor Severus, so afraid to remind Hermione of what others did through a brutal act that he forgot or won't let himself offer a loving act to her. I am glad she found strength in her to let him know this would not be the case. Brava on another wonderful chapter!
jensteed chapter 37 . 6/8
That was such a tender and loving time between them, it's so great to see them becoming so comfortable with each other, able to enjoy the physical side of their love more with every passing night. This was a great chapter :)
notlori925 chapter 37 . 6/7
Finally caught up with this story. Excellent! That was such a beautiful moment for them. I can't wait for more!
teddy240b chapter 37 . 6/3
Love your story!
Such a beautiful story. I can't think of a better and more realistic way for hermione to overcome what was done to her. It is quite heavy a topic and i was a bit apprehensive about it at first. But you wrote it so well, with just the right amount of details. Simply amazing!
MJJnMK chapter 37 . 5/20
I started this story yesterday, and I've spent the last two nights up way too late reading it. I've finally caught up and look forward to more!
HawkAngel XD chapter 37 . 5/18
that was very powerful! great work!

HawkAngel
arynwy chapter 37 . 5/17
Very nicely done. Yes. Completely.