Reviews for Untouched
Martionmanswife chapter 40 . 2/9
I really love this story. it is an amazing read. Great job. I am really wanting to read more. Keep at it.
deedeebug chapter 10 . 1/5
I really love this story, I keep re-reading it every time there is an update!
callalily32 chapter 40 . 7/31/2016
Thanks for Severus' reminiscence on where we've come in this story! Another fantastic chapter. :) Thanks.
mrsbigmurds92 chapter 40 . 7/29/2016
Eeeeeep! I'm so glad you're back! This gave me chills, poor Severus, :(
Icanbeaduck chapter 40 . 7/25/2016
Do so love this story and happy to see an update. Thank You.
Ladiefury chapter 40 . 7/24/2016
I am so very excited that you've updated! Spent the day rereading this entirely!
EclecticBonVivant chapter 40 . 7/24/2016
So very excited for this update - and totally worth the wait!
orlando switch chapter 40 . 7/24/2016
Thanks so much for your update, this is such a touching and precious chapter. I am still surprised how wel Severus manage to open up to Hermione, even if it is with understandable fears of rejection. But he has come so far already with his healing and he is so lucky that Hermione is so grounded in love. For someone else with a less stable attachment pattern her realization that she is everything to Severus might feel as a responsability or a burden but she can just carry it with her unconditional love.
sevslave1 chapter 40 . 7/24/2016
truly beautiful chapter. so happy you're continuing with this story. i was starting to think it was abandoned! i can't wait for more. please don't leave your faithful readers hanging with that cliffy!
meg527 chapter 40 . 7/24/2016
I'm so happy about a new chapter that I'll forgive the cliffie. :)

Thank you very much for updating!
jessweiss chapter 39 . 6/1/2016
Fell in love with this story! Fingers crossed you come back to this So we find out what happens to their love story
fncmullin chapter 39 . 5/30/2016
This is excellent. I've binge read it all in the last day or so and I'm absolutely amazed at the beauty and delicacy you have used in handling such difficult subjects. On top of that you've written Severus into some truly amazing relationships all believably hidden. Molly and Minerva are spectacular. As is broken and almost alcoholic Harry. Beautifully done.
Ladiefury chapter 39 . 5/24/2016
I hope someday you come back to this
EclecticBonVivant chapter 39 . 1/7/2016
Lovely story update!
zaubernuss chapter 39 . 12/28/2015
What a sweet story about love, friendship and healing. I hope you're going to continue this!