Reviews for Untouched
EclecticBonVivant chapter 39 . 1/7
Lovely story update!
zaubernuss chapter 39 . 12/28/2015
What a sweet story about love, friendship and healing. I hope you're going to continue this!
yorkshirelass2007 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
You already have me totally and utterly hooked! Came to this as dragoon811 has it on her favs list and her writing is sublime (so I knew it has to be good if she likes it!) I am looking forward to loosing sleep for this...
TequilaNervous chapter 39 . 11/10/2015
Well, I just finished reading all chapters. I'm loving this story, despite its sad start. I'll be waiting for more. Keep writing! Please!
Baskina chapter 39 . 11/10/2015
Wow you are a very talented writer, your story has totally absorbed me. I can not wait to read more.
orlando switch chapter 39 . 11/2/2015
I treasure every update of this wonderful tale and are stil in awe how you manage to peel back layer after layer to help our beloved couple heal, guiding us deeper into the story when doing so.
Your profound insight in human psyche combined with your superbe writing style (detailed when neccesary and understated when possible) turn this story into a rare gem among SS/HG fanfiction.
bookworm661 chapter 39 . 10/30/2015
I found this story to be absolutely mesmerizing. I couldn't stop reading even to go to sleep. Waiting impatiently for the next chapter.
callalily32 chapter 39 . 10/29/2015
aw! I want to cry! This chapter was so horrible and wonderful and sweet all wrapped up together. Thanks for the update; i can't say enough times how wonderfully you portray their emotions and the slow progression to unraveling damage from the past.
Mistress Cosmos chapter 39 . 10/29/2015
About time you updated this one ;) lol. Seriously, though, beautifully done. No errors that I can see, right off.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/29/2015
I love that you're still continuing this wonderful story. It is such an emotional rollercoaster and i feel along with poor hermione. I wonder about severus his past though
sevslave1 chapter 39 . 10/29/2015
Thank you for updating this beautiful story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
worrywart chapter 39 . 10/29/2015
I drop everything, even my usual morning reading routine when I see this lovely story has an update, and I am never dissatisfied. Another huge milestone for our couple and for Hermione herself as she dealt with her flashback. I love how you've melded the Hermione and Severus with the Lupins to form such a close knit little family who stand strong individually and together. Dora's offer was magnificent although I wonder how you'll deal with her emotions while carrying a child for another, if you get that far! Looking forward to your next chapter.
McGonagal'sCat chapter 39 . 10/29/2015
What a beautiful, sad, lovely chapter. Her healing has been so well-written and thoughtful. You also write a great Tonks :) Thanks so much for updating. Nicely done.
RhodaBush chapter 38 . 10/23/2015
More please!
McGonagal'sCat chapter 15 . 9/25/2015
This is such an exceptional story! Your writing & prose are so thoughtful and eloquent, every single sentence feels suffused with grace and emotion. Thank you for sharing this story, it is truly moving. I hope you get paid for your writing somewhere, somehow, because you have a singular gift with words. Keep up the amazing work :)