Reviews for With These Words, Sincerely Yours
doubleeme chapter 14 . 2/24
AMAZING FIC
BRAVO
karma8867 chapter 1 . 2/17
you must end this story pleaseee
maizcorn chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
What! Why did I keep skipping this fic before? This is amazing!
Heartwing7 chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
Five by five B! Buffy reference... This chapter was hot! Great story...loving it!
Sam chapter 14 . 1/1/2015
I don't even know of you still check your story count but I loved this story :) it was beautiful and funny and sexy and sweet! I am really happy you wrote it!
SashaLikaMusica chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Beautiful. I love it so much. So cute.
Soulbound chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Also, forgot to add. The song. Yeah I'm pretty sure thats a Willow/Tara reference, and its the song that played when they danced during Tara's birthday at the Bronze. The floating dance.
Soulbound chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Well the Five by Five reference is rather obvious to any true Faith fan, and thank you for the kudos in recognizing it I do also feel the need to point out that you've referenced Buffy in like every chapter anyway. Faith always calls Buffy "B". So I was a bit confused at first because of that, but I did notice the reference. And yes, Soulbound is my actual ff screenname but I didn't take the time to sign in, not sure why. Sorry.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
Ohmy... this is just so... whew. I dont know why just got to read this but man... i love this. I so love this story. This should have been written in glee or whatever. Such a great story
DarKSkies2.0 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This is so sweet!
S.G. 16 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is one of my favorites! I can't believe I just found it.
ac2790 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Hey i love alll your stories there dark and fluffy at the same time. i'm in the process of writing my first story on here it's call you see her, all of her. and it very dark and involves drug addiction violence rape child molestation murder. everything. please check it out your opinion would mean a lot.
erin canning chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
amazing
sarzah23 chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
thanks for a great read!
mousetana chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
OHH MAN THIS FIC. Possibly my all-time-favourite brittana fic. I can't connect the bundles of emotion you had me feeling into actual sentences haha. I truly feel you captured brittana, you showed them as soulmates and showed flaws and romance and lust and everything in between. the final letter had me bawling so hard and showed such true love it almost hurt. thank you so much for writing this, it has touched me in such a raw way that no fic has done before