Reviews for Even Death Won't Part Us Now
MAI HIME ROCKS chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Serioulsly dude. your story rocks.
you gotta update soon.
REAL SOON.
:D
Ai Akira chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Been waiting for this episode for ages now. Its finally come.

It was so worth the wait. The story was very interesting. And humerous too. I loved the sibling relationship between Akira and Hajime. Funny as.

Keep writing, and don't stop. Loving all the stories so far.

Still gonna remain a fan. Forever. Lol
DezoPenguin chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Well, that was a nice way to end this series! (Well, of course it doesn't have to be the end, but it feels rather like one...) A lovely wedding lavishly described, a bit of cleaning up of loose ends regarding the cast of OCs and their futures, and lots of contented fluff between our main couple. One thing that's nice about the depictions of Takumi and Akira here is how you're able to carefully tread the line between the fact that they were in essence childhood sweethearts (having dated since junior high) and thus have many aspects of the established, secure-with-each-other couple, but at the same time are still young and a bit insecure with each other. Really, it's been nice following their slice-of-life adventures along the way from post-series romance to married, and if this is the end of the series it was a great sendoff.
angelronin chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Great finish to your story with good information on Japanese weddings. Mai singing Shining Days kind breaking the fourth wall/being meta. Hiroki was worry about his relationship with Izumi since he wanting to please his father and thought Haijime was flirting with her. Haijime being funny as usual with his banter with Akira and Takumi being Takumi. I glad enjoying this story
OpalPrincess chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Oh my god! Amazing chapter! You've finally finished the wedding chapter! Congratz!

Love the details of the wedding. You really did your research thoroughly and illustrates the whole Shinto wedding to us that allows us to actually imagine how it really looks like. You even illustrated what they wear! I seriously love that.

I appreciate the side-story you have for Hiroki and Izumi as well. It kinda answer the question that have been in my mind. What will be Hiroki's family react when they knew that the marriage proposal was cancelled.

Of course I also enjoy all the teasings done by Hajime and occasionally Takumi. Have to say, Hajime had really take a leaf out of Takumi's book when he reprimanded Hiroki.

The best part is of course the last part. Their honeymoon! Hot and steamy Looking forward to see their lids after the honeymoon. Hehe.

So, overall, great chapter! Gonna be your fan forever. Haha!

Cheers

- Saffyopal -
rhoda sylver chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
You are a very good writter. Everything's absolutely flawless. Comedy, tantrums, sad moments happy moments every thing included.
keep up the good work kurt.
Just do me a favour and don't stop writting.
rhoda sylver chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh come on. I certainly do hope that that isn't your last chapter kurt.
Cause all the rest of them and this one, had been absolutely splendid. I had great fun and enjoyment in reading them all. And there was never a bored moment.
So pls don't stop writting. I would be delighted to read more of your work.
;)
yours truly chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
wedding!
elle chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I miss your stories! It's a good thing you make another one!

It's very awesome!

I'll waiting for the wedding!

_
redrose chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Very cute! I love all your akira and takumi stories! I also wish you would make a lemon of them!
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Looking good! Love the banter between Hajime and Akira, and Hajime and Kyoko. After so many stories in this series, the supporting OCs are starting to feel like old friends. I do worry about Miyuki; Takumi's reaction was spot on for Takumi (he's just such a nice guy, he wouldn't recognize bad intentions if they came along and bit him on the rear end) but her swing from obnoxious flirting to cut-down-to-size misery to apologetic friendliness to snappy comeback lines happened so fast and so smoothly that I wonder if she's playing a deeper game. (That said, her misapprehension about the reason for the engagement was hilarious!)

Looking forward to the wedding!
The Damned Goddess chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oooh, poor Hajime. I imagine that had GOTTa hurt, coming from Akira and all :P
angelronin chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Nice Takumi knowing the real Miyuki and the interaction between Akira and Hajime are amusing itself like siblings fighting and teasing each other. I hope enjoy the wedding chapter between Takumi and Akira
ll Cele ll chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I think that I almost hyper-ventilated when I saw you had began writing the next fic! (A little late, but that's what I get for forgetting to check sooner. :c )

This was really awesome! I seriously can't wait for more, your such a great writer - these are so well written. :3 The brother and sister part made my giggle, and especially the end...xD I just hope that we get to still see Hajime and whatnot frequently. :c
KarinKurosakiHitsugaya913 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Lol. Loved it. You are an awesome writter. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read the wedding. And what more to come. Love the "brother" "sister" part. That was great! Update soon!