Reviews for Vows
TieDyeJackson chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
A Scogue fan & A Chlark fan... you are awesome . Love this story too even though the suspense is killing me.
badkidoh chapter 13 . 6/18/2015
Yet another great chapter.
Also nice Flashpoint stuff, it's interesting how one change can have such a big effect although Flash's change made the world worse the opposite happening should also be possible with one change making the world better.

Although their a time-travel trick Flash could use to save his mother without changing the future. All he would have to do is stage her death (possible with a cloned body) to make sure nothing seemed to change form his past-self and everyone in the past point of view and then just take her back to the future with him. In this set of events past-Flash still didn't grow up with his mom and he still thinks she's dead, in fact form his point of view nothing has change but she would be alive in the future with future-Flash.
Our.Feather chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
Oh my god, I just read your story and I love it. I always loved Chloe more than any other girl and her relationship with Clark is one of the strongest I have ever seen in a show. They are perfect... You story is the first Chloe/Clark that I read and I fallen in love, please tell me you're going to post many other chapter... oh I love how Clark is jealous. Want the nextel chapter please!
fiona91 chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
I loved the new chapter, all the Chloe love is just perfect and exactly how it should have been in the show. It's no secret I don't like Smallville's Lois so I don't really care about her feelings and I know that sounds messed up but it's the truth. As much as I love Oliver I too settled with him being with Chloe, I always wanted Clark with her and if not her then Lana. I honestly do prefer Ollie than Jimmy though. I can't wait to see where you go from here and I'm driving myself crazy thinking about this orange kryptonite. You won't kill Chloe right?!
Codymom chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
I can't imagine Clark leaving Lois for the like of Chloe it just on add up. I sorry it's doesn't work for me
supernena25 chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
Yay new chapter! It's been so long.
Even with the worries that she's doing all Chloe can think is how did Clark and Bart travelled back in time? Man, her curiosity knows no limits.
Clark is really oblivious, how did he not understand that Chloe is dead in the future and that's why he came back? Also let's add to the fact he doesn't realize he loves her yet.
I love Bart he's funny and charismatic but how in the hell will he convince Clark to return to the future? No way he's leaving without saving her.
Loved the bomb squad part, it was one of the nicest things Clark ever said to her and it's cool you mentioned the helmet (the show could have use it more).
Thanks for the chapter, it was great and I can't wait for the next one D
badkidoh chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
another great chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2014
Please more soon
badkidoh chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
good chapter.
nakala chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Good progress and very thorough of you to show what's happening in the future
Can't wait for more Bernstein
Uchiha Himeko chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Wow that was such amazing chapter, i enjoy it so much
Thank's for the Note at the beginning

This Bart Allen makes smile so much, like it
supernena25 chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Things get better with each chapter and now we'll have future Bart with us, that's gonna be fun. Although I totally love Chloe/Clark, I'm gonna be a little sad for Lois (not so much for Oliver) cause she's Chloe's cousin, they're family and it's gonna hurt when present Clark figures out his feelings for Chloe. I'm still interested in what happened exactly that killed Chloe and how come future Batman didn't think of Superman going back to save Chloe since she is dead.
I can't wait for the next chapter D
badkidoh chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
good chapter
simply2184 chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Love the update! Keep going! Can't wait to read more and see how the story develops!
Uchiha Himeko chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
Like it, hope you can update soon