Reviews for Guidance
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 2 . 3/2
Looking forward to seeing what Mama Kent has to say to her son about the way he's been acting towards her new grandchild. Please update soon, can't wait for the next chapter.
africaflower77 chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
Truthfully Its been 4 years so dont even know why I bother but...UPDATE!
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I loved the touch of fluff!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Heh. I'd like to see Martha's arm-twisting.

Dick's was interesting-honestly, I think his best approach, considering his particular circumstances, would have been to push the guilt a bit and then lob a very specific request, like: 'Will you come help Conner with training next week? Yes or no? *No?* Seriously? How can you justify that?' And then make Clark do some of the talking. I guess too much Bruce has rubbed off on him. It wasn't out of character, the way he played it, just not the most effective manipulation available. He forced guilt but did not motivate action. Eh.

Oh - heads up. You used 'hues' as a synonym for 'eyes' in this chapter - Clark saw something with them. 'Hue' is a near-synonym for 'color,' although when used by the kind of people who think a lot about colors 'hue' designates a color's composition in terms of the primaries, 'shade' how dark or pale it is, and 'chroma' the level of intensity; ie how much of the hue is included. This can overlap with shade depending on the context.

The word 'hue' comes up in connection with eyes a lot because people get sick of saying 'eyes' and want to get at them some other way, and the phrase 'x-hued orbs' has become tragically popular.

(To go off on a complete tangent, humans and Kryptonians do not have 'X-hued orbs,' because most of the 'orb' that is the eyeball is invisible, much of the remainder is white, and only a limited ring of proteins actually have whatever color is referred to. Okay, done bitching.)

Getting Martha involved is the way to go. Wowza, Bruce. Way to admit defeat gracefully and yet triumph.
Godgirl4ever chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Epic. Hilarious. Amazing.
Queen Sound chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
This is great!
shejams chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
I tell what I think.
I think you should update. This is great. I, too, didn't like how the conversation between Bruce and Clark was unfinished.
Loved Bruce's experience with Dick, loved Dick's insight and I know I'm gonna love Ma's input. You're right; Ma Kent is gonna tear Clarkie-boy up. LOL
Oh, Lois and Jimmy's roles were a nice touch, too.
Rhadiox 2.0 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Possibly one of the best stories about Young Justice I have ever read, not just Superboy/Superman relationship stories. The story is plausible and heartwarming and very well written. I am looking forward for more to read in the future.
ConfusedAuthor chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Please update this story...its so good! TT-TT
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Absolutely LOVE the story line :)

And I like the Dick and Clark relationship you showed :D

Just hoping that the next chapter comes out sometime soon..
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Yup. Big Blue's going down. Like a deflated haystack. heh.
doglover500 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Awesome story. Can't wait fo the next chapter i hope
Lee Aemilius chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Brilliant! I thought it was so sweet and great bonding moments. I can't wait for the next chapter whenever you decide to resume this... I hope it's soon.
imaninja41 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I can not wait for his mother to sit him down and lecture his ears off.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »